WOW just when I thought the Juggalos couldn't fuck up their name reputation further..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2008
I love it,Tila Teliqua goes to the gathering of the fucking juggalos and gets pummeled with trash. Did she expect fans of a horrorcore rap group to appreciate her? LOL

Sep 12, 2005
Did some of you guys read the whole story? They tried to kill her probably just because she didnt fit in to the crowd. It could be justin bieber at a tech concert playing and i still wouldnt hope him to die.

Jan 16, 2007
i dont care how fucking dumb the bitch is....she is fucking hot and if she wanted to come chill in support of me, then Im all for it! (I say this not really knowing why she was there other then to kick it). I also read some of her tweets and through out the day she was talking about it and how she couldnt wait to get there. I think that its a shame what happened, but oh well.....I guess this incident is going to set a precedence for any woman in the world who is ranked 4 or above outta 10 (as far as looks go) to never be an ICP fan or attend anything of theirs EVER!!!!

in short to any single male juggalo hoping to find that special someone who is at least semi decent looking/and also a juggalo to be with forever, is now fucked and will have to "Get The Bone" and spend the next 60 years with a plumper!!!

Nov 7, 2006
alright well judging by what i seen she went on after all the main shows, so people actually sat there (instead o fhaving a good ol' juggalo time) and waited for her just to throw rocks and shit? how the fuck were these fucking losers raised to actually sit there and wait just to hurt a female? and it didnt even stop at the stage and they went to the trailer? how fucking retarded must they be? and why blame tiquila? shouldnt psy know what type of artist to bring to these things? or are they as dumb as there smelly faggot fans? they obviously knew that bringin tiquila there would end this way and in that alone i can easily say that the entire psychopathic records are pussy ass motherfuckers to want that to happen to a female. it isnt like tila went to them asking for a slot n shit. this whole thing just makes me sick and for that alon i'll be fighting any juggalo at the mass tech show who steps out of line, mark my fucking words

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
alright well judging by what i seen she went on after all the main shows, so people actually sat there (instead o fhaving a good ol' juggalo time) and waited for her just to throw rocks and shit? how the fuck were these fucking losers raised to actually sit there and wait just to hurt a female? and it didnt even stop at the stage and they went to the trailer? how fucking retarded must they be? and why blame tiquila? shouldnt psy know what type of artist to bring to these things? or are they as dumb as there smelly faggot fans? they obviously knew that bringin tiquila there would end this way and in that alone i can easily say that the entire psychopathic records are pussy ass motherfuckers to want that to happen to a female. it isnt like tila went to them asking for a slot n shit. this whole thing just makes me sick and for that alon i'll be fighting any juggalo at the mass tech show who steps out of line, mark my fucking words

Please do, and have someone take pictures and/or video of the event... :cheeky:

Jun 22, 2007
Unbelievable. I now fully understand why alot of ppl on here absolutely hate Juggalos. I've been to 2 Tech shows, both in Columbia, MO, and didn't see any Juggalos, so I haven't had the displeasure of seeing them in person. But wow. Every POS Juggalo motherfucker that participated in that pathetic incident needs to die in a fire.

PS. FUCK YOU Juggalos, your a disgrace to humanity.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I read through the artist list yesterday and I thought "why the hell is she on the bill?" when I ran across her name.

It really makes no sense to have had her there.

On a side note, even the pics of her beat up face and bruised body are kinda sexy.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
She took money just like Coolio did.

How much do those two have in common?

How about Bubba Sparxxx? It's not like he sucked when they fucked with him and his crew when they were on the bill.

There is no "plus" to having beaten a woman up.

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I was reading the comments and theres a lot of people saying that she might just be faking the whole thing, orange blood, eyeshadow for a black eye, and the pictures were sent by her to tmz. The story did seem a little far fetched too, but who knows.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Thats fucked up and no one deserves to be treated like that. What a bunch of fucking loosers. Anyone who was down with that go kill yourself.

Mar 27, 2009
Although i find this shit fucked up, i love how everyone thinks every Juggalo is like this, talking about whoopin any Juggalos ass at a show cus of this, all though i'm not a Juggalo i find it funny how so many Tech fans run there mouth about Juggalos on the forums but never do it at the shows, i always sit there and watch the Juggalos at shows to see if someone will pick a fight with them and it never happens.

But anyways this shit is fucked up, but i think she's using it a little to much to get attn.

Status
Not open for further replies.