WOW just when I thought the Juggalos couldn't fuck up their name reputation further..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
she should have known better.....its common knowledge...juggalos fuck up everything....i was kicked out a tech show because a juggalo elbowed my chick in the nose trying to get her spot, nose all bloody...so naturally i stomped him...... security saw shit poppin and took us both outside....i whooped on him some more outside.....security was watching too...they broke it up out told dude to leave told me to come back inside but i had to be in the balcony area...that was at strictly strange 08

EDIT: i have met only one juggalo who wasnt a fuckin idiot...cross eyed joe

Dec 14, 2005
^^^^lol

that's the reasoning of every male that hits women aint it.....(their fucking own fault)
she was a dumb bitch a soon as she was born. dumb bitch is a dumb bitch is a dumb bitch. doesnt mean imma hittabitch. if i hit people for being stupid i wouldnt get too far from the house.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I understand it wasnt her place to be playing and shit, but anyone who dont think this is at least a tad fucked up is in fact fucked up
she had no business being there, she should have told her agent "hell naw im not doing that" but the bitch is about money and her fame has died out so she went...juggalos are a tough inbred crowd and if your not one of them then your gettin fucked with...its an unfortunate situation that happened to a broad that had no business being there...its not the MTV awards....seriously what does she do? shes not even a dime piece....she wanna get on a juggalo level bitch better roll with some punches

Jun 19, 2008
she had no business being there, she should have told her agent "hell naw im not doing that" but the bitch is about money and her fame has died out so she went...juggalos are a tough inbred crowd and if your not one of them then your gettin fucked with...its an unfortunate situation that happened to a broad that had no business being there...its not the MTV awards....seriously what does she do? shes not even a dime piece....she wanna get on a juggalo level bitch better roll with some punches
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.