wow 2 yr old addicted to 'ports

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
his parents should be arrested for child abuse... why would the dad even give an 18 month old baby a cigarette in the first place? that's horrible.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Why start with ports? He should slowly work his way up from Marlboro Lights to Red Gauloises, to Red Marlboros and THEN stick with ports. I swear these stupid 90s babies fuck up everything you're not even supposed to smoke ports until you're like 13.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
does anyone know why they call em that ?(no marty)
10 million people in the Uk smoke them, most of them are men, how could you ever come up with a name like that? And i doubt a women came up with the term cause they never come up with anything.

Feb 7, 2006
hey in afghanistan they got kids hooked on heroin and morphine because of their uncles, pops, moms etc., it aint America they don"t have people to be on cig companies etc. assess, so they don't know and don't see shit like us.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
does anyone know why they call em that ?(no marty)
10 million people in the Uk smoke them, most of them are men, how could you ever come up with a name like that? And i doubt a women came up with the term cause they never come up with anything.
well..

The term faggot or fagot, meaning bundle of sticks, shows up around 1300 in English. It almost certainly came from Old French, possibly going back to Greek phakelos. Since those bundles of sticks were mainly used for fires, it's not surprising that the term came to mean burning sticks. Then there was that nasty business in medieval times where heretics were burned at the stake. Some later cites indicate heretics who repented and were spared a fiery death had to wear a picture of a faggot on their sleeve to show what might have been their fate. But no print evidence exists that homosexuals were referred to as faggots before the twentieth century, with the origin definitely in the U.S., not Britain.

The British continued to use the words fag and faggot as nouns, verbs and adjectives right through the early 20th century, never applying it to homosexuals at any time. To fag or to be a fag was a common term in British schools from the late 1700s and referred to a lower classman who performed chores for upperclassmen. While this term was also in vogue at Harvard in the first half of the 19th century, it died out by the mid-1800s in the U.S., leaving it in use only in England. Nineteenth century Britons also heard "faggot" used in reference to an ill-tempered woman, i.e., a ball-buster, a battleaxe, a shrew. That meaning of the term continued into the early 20th century, and the usage was gradually applied to children as well as women. The relationship, if any, between faggot-as-bundle-of-sticks and faggot-as-shrewish-woman is unknown.

The first known published use of the word faggot or fag to refer to a male homosexual appeared in 1914 in the U.S. It referred to a homosexual ball where the men were dressed in drag and called them "fagots (sissies)." Ernest Hemingway, in The Sun Also Rises (1926), included the line, "You're a hell of a good guy, and I'm fonder of you than anybody on earth. I couldn't tell you that in New York. It'd mean I was a faggot." A 1921 cite says, "Androgynes [are] known as 'fairies,' 'fags,' or 'brownies.'"

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
hey in afghanistan they got kids hooked on heroin and morphine because of their uncles, pops, moms etc., it aint America they don"t have people to be on cig companies etc. assess, so they don't know and don't see shit like us.
4 real go to a methadone program in a middle eastern hood they kick it & smoke dope too in their homeland & here - addiction knows no race , normal everyday people standing in line ..... Funny one guy asked me does this work ???

10 min. later he was smiling LOLOLOL .