Would there have been some HATIN if....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
HIT ME UP RAE....... CALL THA CELL...... WHEN U OFF WORK.....WE'LL C WASSUP......U OVA IN Mp?

@REESE.......... The ceo's of those labels i mentioned have sold 200k......C-BO & LYNCH...always cell BIG unit's.... off they name alone...... dugouts no different from game insane, or slr... locally known makin it nationally.....dugs still on tha rise......in my eyes, thats my opinion

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you could take into consideration the bayside deal..
I dont think any of the labels besides dugout have major distrubution (anymore with the one exception)

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
lmfao

Mizz-Drawmuh-Blowa...........BWAHAHAHAHAHA......thats what ima call u from now on

everyone got a niccname.......GAMELESS RAE, MIZZ DRAWMUH BLOWA........... i would give reese a niccname... but hed prolly shoot me..... i dont think ill play games with him.

Apr 25, 2002
DRAWMUH

Out of the 17 labels listed I see only 6 I think that may have moved 200K or close to that. You keep namin 2. 2 out of 17.:beard: Whatz Really?! Back to my question tho, what a label got to do to not be "on the rise"? Say Ice Cube starts an indie label here in the bay named CubeStyle Records. Will his forum go in the "on the rise", or the regular? Cubestyle Records probably didnt sell 200K with a group that he put out through that label, he may have himself, but under another label, so based on his past sales with another label, do we make him a regular? Ha Ha Riddle me this.

So when is a label not "on the rise"? Is it when they sell 200K? Wouldnt that label still be "on the rise" to sell 300k? 500k (gold)? or maybe even platinum? Even if one were to achieve platinum status, why not Diamond? So those with 10 Million in record sales look at those who have only sold 1 million as "on the rise"? If they do that, Then fools who consistantly sell 600K can look at our Siccness labels who sell 200K as "on the rise", right?

*Reese is being difficult*:devious:

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
To answer your question..

It's objective mainly. We look at your past releases, your future releases, your fan base, the artists signed, the label's managment, drive, distribution, etc. Me and Curbie talk it over and make the decision. We have different opinions on some things and identical ones on others..

Being "on the rise" is not a knock in any way. I hope I answered your question..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
I agree with Reese,,, I don't think there are any real boundaries as to what makes a lable on the rise or established on the siccness. I was kinda under the impression it was if you had nationwide distribution then you moved up with the other labels...

Whatever though, long overdue the Dug finally on here.

Don't let Heitic get post crazy.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I think KVE should be On the Rise..

And yeah, distribution does have a lot to do with it, but it's only one of the factors we consider. The other thing is this..

I think "On the Rise" is taken as an insult when it's the exact opposite. We're all about getting people known and that was our way of helping labels that are still coming up..

Vamps
IX.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Reese

I hear you, but it's almost better to be the under dog, makes the success that much sweeter. The funny things is... if some of those labels dont start bringin heat Vamps will have to make a forum called ON THE DECLINE. Cats all over in the industry been eatin off of their names to damn long, especially with the industry bein so over populated with dead weight cats who have no business takin up the elbow room youngstas like myself need, in 2k2 and from now on it's show and proove. DUGOUT has impressed me with every release so far and I wish much success to y'all. Alot more to say but im lazy.
pz