Would there have been some HATIN if....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The D.U.G.O.U.T. Forum was in the regular record label area, instead of the "on the rise" labels? Is there a reason why D.U.G.O.U.T. shouldnt have been in the "record label" area? Would it be a true statement if I said ALL labels that are on here are "on the rise"? A little bird told me that the D.U.G. was going to be placed with the other labels, but our very humble C.E.O. declined and went for the "on the rise" status to avoid the vicious hatin onslaught that wouldve occured. So tell me what the difference between D.U.G.O.U.T. and them other labels that are not listed as "on the rise"?

Serious replies only, all who come with that bullshit, can get lick these nuts...:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
I actually thought dugout should of been on wit tha Record Labels. I Think Dugout has a big enough fan base and has had a bigger release than a few of those other labels & if it wasnt 4 tha internet i wouldnt know who htey were, but thats jsut my thought....

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
you guys r on the rise.......... your just like game insane & street level..... released records......just not as big as tha major labels.... most those labels....like WCM & SICCMADE...have pushed over 200k on one unit alone

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
yours meens playa rae.......... that big ol square bear cupcake messican lookin mufucca

mines for PUERTO RICAN!!!!!!!!

PR.2......... oooooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeee

better start cleanin out ya closet nigga, like eminem ....theres a new PR in town

Apr 25, 2002
OOps, I went all off the subject, I don't wanna be lickin any nuts or anything so here is my serious reply.

Hate or no hate. The DUG is here. Don't hate, paticipate in this peice.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
LR = Lame Rae..... u coming bacc to my city this weekend???...... hit me up u mufucc......we'll intoxicate tha oxygen with sum illegal green paccages.....and polute r belly's with sum flamible fluids, with 80 proof content!!.....

THA REAL PR

Apr 25, 2002
Please....

Most of them pushed 200K? hell naw!! There are a few labels that are on there that aint pushed no where near 200K!! You need to take a closer look at a few of them names on there with like a few exceptions.

As far as being major labels....Please. They doin they INDEPENDENT thang just like Ray & Rob out there in the San Jo City.

Being complaisant in the game where cats use cut-throat tactics........go figure.:beard: