would the rams draft andrew luck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Colts and Dolphins are also 0-5. Dolphins need a QB more than any of those other winless teams. Considering Manning returns at full health for next season.

May 9, 2002
Bradford was surrounded by better talent at Oaklahoma then luck at Stanford.
Who is disputing that?

DeCastro????
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

And he is the BEST on their line...the entire line is a beast. If you watched games, you would know this.

Bradford had Trent Williams the 4th overall pick blocking for him.
OK...what does this have to do with anything?

Tooken from Wikipedia.

He was part of a dominant Sooners offensive line that included Duke Robinson, Phil Loadholt and Brandon Walker, and allowed only 11 sacks all season, the third-lowest total of any team in the country. The two teams that finished above them (Air Force and Navy) combined to attempt 231 passes. Oklahoma attempted 476, and became the highest-scoring team in the modern era (702 points).

I would say OU's line shits on anything Luck has ever had.
Uhhhh...OK...again, at what point did Braford's OL in college have anything to do with...anything that is being disucssed??? I guess i dont understand what you are implying or trying to debate here. I never once said Bradford DIDNT have a great line in college. I DID, however, say he has a SHIT line NOW...on the Rams. And as of right now, Luck's OL at Stanford > Bradford's OL in St. Louis, taking into proper context of course.

Jan 12, 2006
Who is disputing that?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

And he is the BEST on their line...the entire line is a beast. If you watched games, you would know this.

OK...what does this have to do with anything?

Uhhhh...OK...again, at what point did Braford's OL in college have anything to do with...anything that is being disucssed??? I guess i dont understand what you are implying or trying to debate here. I never once said Bradford DIDNT have a great line in college. I DID, however, say he has a SHIT line NOW...on the Rams. And as of right now, Luck's OL at Stanford > Bradford's OL in St. Louis, taking into proper context of course.
why would you compare bradfords o line in the pros to stanfords oline??

Also the reason i brought up bradfords college team being better is due to you bringing up the point that sam had better stats in college then luck.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I didn't say he wasn't a first rounder, but trent Williams was the 4th overall pick. You telling me decastro is going to be a top 5 pick??
DeCastro plays Guard,not many Guards go high,let alone the 1st round..What Im sayin is..he's as dominant as Trent Williams was as a lineman.To further my point,Stanford has given up the fewest sacks in college football this year.