would the rams draft andrew luck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
they are 0-4, and they have the pack,cowboys and redskins comin up. thats a recipe for 0-7. if they get the first pick, you think they'd take Luck?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Rams would be stupid to draft Andrew Luck. They have a QB is just as good if not Better than Luck, with proven NFL experience.

I would hold that pick for King's ransom because there will be atleast 15 teams wanting that pick. Shit......2-#1's and a #2 and #4 pick for him.

Just my thoughts.

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, Luck has all the tools to be successful, but as far as we know he could be the next Ryan Leaf.

To answer the question, I don't think the Rams would draft him, Bradford is a stud who doesn't have a great support system yet, and their team has been plagued with injuries already.

May 9, 2002
Jan 12, 2006
How do you know? Again, Luck has never played in the NFL. You cant compare apples to oranges. Bradford proved he could play at a high level last year as a rookie. And if im not mistaken, Bradford put up better numbers in college than Luck has so far.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/andrew-luck-1.html

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/sam-bradford-1.html
I never said luck played in the NFL or that his stats were superior to bradfords. All I know is that luck seems to have a higher ceiling then any QB I've seen come out of college in the last 10 years. I would choose luck with his upside over Bradford on that alone. I think luck at worst is a few steps behind Bradford when there careers are over. But if he really turns out to be what most people expect from him then people will be kicking them selves for years to come for passing up on luck. luck to me is that rare talent you hardly see coming out of college that you just can't pass up. Guys like Adrian Peterson, Patrick Willis, Calvin Johnson, Dez bryant, the wr blackmon from oaklahoma state. Cats I've seen play on Saturdays that you just know will dominate in the NFL just like they did in college. Just my opinion though I can be way off.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
With the new CBA and rookie wage scales, its possible that they could trade Bradford and end up paying Luck a whole lot less money.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
People are saying he's the best prospect since Elway, including Manning. I don't really know cuz I don't follow NCAA much. All I know is if you don't have an O-Line, doesnt really matter if you're starting Elway, Brady, or Jamarcus.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Rams would be stupid to draft Andrew Luck. They have a QB is just as good if not Better than Luck, with proven NFL experience.

I would hold that pick for King's ransom because there will be atleast 15 teams wanting that pick. Shit......2-#1's and a #2 and #4 pick for him.

Just my thoughts.

most definitely. The browns raped the falcons for 2 #1s a 2nd rounder and 2 4ths for a wide receiver who went 6th.

somebody will have to pay out the ass especially with new rookie wage scale in place teams dont have to worry about being gouged on the big bust potential.

May 9, 2002
is luck really that good? I've honestly seen him play like once. I mean this guy they talk about him like he's a future hall of fame QB already. There hasn't been this much hype in a QB since john elway.
Yes and yes.

People are saying he's the best prospect since Elway, including Manning. I don't really know cuz I don't follow NCAA much. All I know is if you don't have an O-Line, doesnt really matter if you're starting Elway, Brady, or Jamarcus.
Agreed. And Stanford has one of the best and most experienced OL's in the nation. In fact, Luck's teammate DeCastro will probably join him in the first round. DeCastro, funny enough, is from Belleuve HS (one of several reasons Ty Willingham was a huge faggot).

draft luck trade bradford. or trade the pick to the 9ers for our first rounders hehehe
The consensus is that if the Rams DO pick 1st, they would find a way to trade their pick, which, IMHO, is smart. Bradford is good. He NEEDS talent in the trenches to succeed though. He is getting KILLED back there. Matt Kalil is graded as a top 5 pick for OL, and he is a VERY good one.

Jan 12, 2006
Agreed. And Stanford has one of the best and most experienced OL's in the nation. In fact, Luck's teammate DeCastro will probably join him in the first round. DeCastro, funny enough, is from Belleuve HS (one of several reasons Ty Willingham was a huge faggot).
Bradford was surrounded by better talent at Oaklahoma then luck at Stanford. DeCastro???? Bradford had Trent Williams the 4th overall pick blocking for him.

Tooken from Wikipedia.

He was part of a dominant Sooners offensive line that included Duke Robinson, Phil Loadholt and Brandon Walker, and allowed only 11 sacks all season, the third-lowest total of any team in the country. The two teams that finished above them (Air Force and Navy) combined to attempt 231 passes. Oklahoma attempted 476, and became the highest-scoring team in the modern era (702 points).

I would say OU's line shits on anything Luck has ever had.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Raiders ain't drafting him or trading for him, so as long as the sorry ass chiefs don't get him then I'll be happy and couldn't really give a shit where he goes. I don't think the broncos will get him either since apparently it's Tebow time