Worst tech collabo track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Thereal said:
i wish i could remember the j flow song. somebody just asked me about that song in cleveland and i asked them was it dope and they said NO. most of the times when i do a verse on the road, i never get a copy because im on the move so much.

Tech, J-flo was that dude from minnesota the one who was so called "regime". I drove you waaaaaay out to the middle of no where in buttfuck minnesota to that studio and all of Gordy's people came along too. Gordy's van got a flat tire and instead of staying to help we went ahead and went back to the hotel. I only remember it so well becuase it was the gayest night of my life. From having to drive you all the way out there to waiting 2 hours for the goddamn pizza guy to get there.

And yes, the song is wack.

Aug 20, 2004
Rage21479 said:
Well I guess all ya'll will probably really hate and disagree with me, but I'm a hardcore juggalo and I love the Pscychopathic artists. I think the work that they've done with Tech has been tight, I'd like to see em do more with Tech...maybe even come up with a supergroup together. Not looking to argue with anyone about the validity of Psychopathic artists being "gangsta", but I think that makin songs about slangin crack rocks, doin drive-bys, and slappin bitches dont make ya anymore gangsta than wicked clowns singin about killin haters, wife beaters, and racists. Lots of these guys makin albums these days all sing about the same "gansta" shit anyways, so whats wrong with someone rappin about somethin different. Hell, Tech likes em...and for the guy who thinks paintin your face dont make you gansta...dude, have you ever seen a pic of Tech N9ne?? Or been to one of his shows....HELLO, HE'S GOT PAINT ON HIS FACE!! ICP and the rest of the Psychopathic Label just have a different style of music that most people in the world don't like...they are after all the most hated band in the world. haha I guess I can just relate to the Psychopathic boyz and Tech better than the other "gansta" rappers out there...thats the reason I like em so much. It just all depends on what you're into and what you like.
Well,when your heros start makin songs called "Thug Pit"..i start to question their street credibility...cus they wasnt hollerin no thug shit in the mid 90's...now all the sudden thier fuckin gangsters???Get the fuck outta here...dont get me wrong...they are entertaining...but for ANYONE to take them serious..you have to have some serious mental issues..cmon guy...THEIR DRESSED LIKE FUCKIN CLOWNS....thats all that needs to be said....

Apr 9, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Jae Reekay said:
Well,when your heros start makin songs called "Thug Pit"..i start to question their street credibility...cus they wasnt hollerin no thug shit in the mid 90's...now all the sudden thier fuckin gangsters???Get the fuck outta here...dont get me wrong...they are entertaining...but for ANYONE to take them serious..you have to have some serious mental issues..cmon guy...THEIR DRESSED LIKE FUCKIN CLOWNS....thats all that needs to be said....
I know they arent "gangsters" bro, i wasnt tryin to make them out to be...thats why they started doin their own thing with the clown make up and changed their bands name from the "inner city posse" to the "insane clown posse". They got outta the gang scene cause it wasnt for them. anyone whos a juggalo can tell you that their music has a deep hidden religious-like meaning to it...im not tryin to argue with ya or anything...and i know that clownz arent your typical "gansta" motif...but ive seen plenty of so called gansta rappers out there today who aint done anything gansta either other than talking about it in their music and dressin the part...I just like stuff thats not so much the norm.......and ICP and tech are different from the normal rappers out there...i dont expect anyone else out there to like the same stuff i do.....but i think a lot of people take ICP for face value most of the time and dont really listen to what they have to say. As far as the clown paint goes n what not......halloween has always been my favorite holiday......so i guess it comes with the territory for me. haha........anyways........i like making friends and not enemies so i hope you'll hollar back at me sometime, maybe we can talk about it more. peace bro!

Oct 9, 2002
Rage21479 said:
anyone whos a juggalo can tell you that their music has a deep hidden religious-like meaning to it........but i think a lot of people take ICP for face value most of the time and dont really listen to what they have to say.
They talk about killin people, and dippin their nuts in peoples soup... they arent that deep... you are just buyin in to the shit that they feed you

Apr 9, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
mizzouplaya said:
They talk about killin people, and dippin their nuts in peoples soup... they arent that deep... you are just buyin in to the shit that they feed you
I know they got their humor side with the "dip tha nutz in yer soup, *bloop*" stuff. And yes I know they talk about Killin people, but its the people they are "killing" and what they are against that is the real message that ya'll are missing.... thats what I mean about taking them at face value. They talk about killin racists, wife beaters, biggots......negative people.......and its not like they do it in a literal sense man.....its an artist expressing himself through his music....they are just tryin to say "hey, fuck all ya'll haters and biggots and racists out there....cause we aint gonna take yer shit" thats all......i dunno.......maybe no one will on here will understand what im trying to say....juggalos......help me out here.......if there are any on this forum besides me. anyways, not lookin to make enemies, just friends.......hollar at me bro and maybe we can chat a lil more bout it.

Apr 21, 2003
Hey i will say Thug pit wasnt that great of a song but ill listen to it just for tech's verse... him and krazy bone riped it up... everyone else kinda sucked...