Worst tech collabo track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
and by a landslide its goes to J-Flo feat tech-sick sickem,that whole thing was beyond wack..even techs verse was bearly enjoyable
and a dishonearble mention goes to twiztid feat tech-serial killa...wha is ur opinions?

Aug 23, 2002
Never heard that J-Flo track. Can someone up it somewhere?

And to answer your Q, I gotta go with Thug Pit. That track was painful to listen to. A better beat and taking everyone out except Tech & Bone would've made it a dope track.

Dec 4, 2002
thug pit

when i first heard it, i was hoping tech's verse would bring light to the song, like it usually does with other songs.

ps where's that song "die" from?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
k... donno why, but my 4 year old loves it too (which probably tells ya something right there!) I think the video is fucking hilarious... by far NOT the worst colab he could have done...

as far as Thug Pit and Serial Killaz... if you r into that kind of shit, it aint that bad... I have to disagree on that too... b/c I kinda liked them both... it's just a different style, you guys are hating b/c it's not YOUR style... but, understandably.

Sep 30, 2002
i don't think this is tech's worst callobo, but his verse in somebody's gonna die tonight, probably took him 5 minutes to write, and it is only one of a few flows by tech that I didn't enjoy, I don't like the whole song, take a picture, and that's all I can think of right now. but worst callabo goes to killa c, die, because I saw a picture of killa c, and it freaked me out.