WORST FANS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
EAGLES fans take the cake hands down.

Followed by Bengals fans. Bandwagon assfucking losers.

Anyone who said Steelers can suck my whooly mammoth dick.

Nov 15, 2007
NBA = Lakers and Spurs fans... bandwagon ass fagots! laker fans are truly trying to get the award for most annoying as of late though...

NFL = Steeler fans... everybody who likes the steelers is a bandwagon lil bitch! im talking bout my city too, its disgusting to see so many steelers fans out here; especially when you know why they like them. its like please be from pittsburgh if your ganna like this shit organization, the funny thing is ive lived in pitt for awhile and i hate these fucks!

NHL = Red Wing fans... just cuzz they believe they will win the stanley every year.

MLB = Yankee fans... you just bought a world series and it seems like nobody is from ny who roots for this team... good thing the dbacks whooped that ass in the world series!

ok so im sure everybody thought i would say the 9ers right? well no because i havent came across any annoying ass 9er fans yet besides on this website...

i mean at the end of the day, there are alot of annoying ass fans and alot of respectable ones for any organization...

Nov 15, 2007
lol@im prolly one of the only cardinal fans anybody has had to deal with in their life span and cards have one of the most hated fans??? damn you guys love me!

edit: i wasnt even referring to you BTW spadez... it wasnt even towards any chargers fans on this site, it was more referenced towards the douche bags charger fans out my way... my list has nothing to do with this site, its personal experiences. and on a side note i try to like the chargers cuz i goto SD all the time! i have fam there, but the players and some of the fans drive me away for wanting to root for this team cuz if anything i could see them as my AFC team but everybody pushes me away from them... players, organization and fans... even my cousins are annoying as fuck about the bolts.

Apr 5, 2003
lol@im prolly one of the only cardinal fans anybody has had to deal with in their life span and cards have one of the most hated fans??? damn you guys love me!

edit: i wasnt even referring to you BTW spadez... it wasnt even towards any chargers fans on this site, it was more referenced towards the douche bags charger fans out my way... my list has nothing to do with this site, its personal experiences. and on a side note i try to like the chargers cuz i goto SD all the time! i have fam there, but the players and some of the fans drive me away for wanting to root for this team cuz if anything i could see them as my AFC team but everybody pushes me away from them... players, organization and fans... even my cousins are annoying as fuck about the bolts.
My bad. I'm still fustrated so I been taking shots at everyone who says the word Charger. Sucker move on my part.

Mar 18, 2006
NHL-Maples Leafs fans. They are the ultimate losers, supporting a team that takes their money and does not put out a viable product.
NBA-Lakers. I hate to say it but most of them are fairweather fans who only support the team when they are winning. I used to cheer for them in the days of Magic and even was a fan during the days of Van Exel and Eddie Jones but I know that is not the majority of their fanbase.
NFL-(tie)Jets,Eagles,Bills. All northern climate teams whose fans have one thing in common. They are all slobs. These teams never win anything, never entertain the fans and from watching these teams play at their home stadiums their fans just seem to be the lowest percentile of humanity.
MLB-Cubs. See Toronto Maple Leafs, I believe they are truly cursed.

Oct 23, 2009
1. Yankee fans - cuz they rarely know anything about them except how many WS they won
2. Boston fans - cuz they finally won, now they won't shut the fuck up
3. Clippers fans -where the fuck are they now??
4. Cardinals fans - where the fuck were you 5 years ago...oh wait there was about 7 of them

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Arizona Cardinals fan: Cant sell out the home opener after being in the Super bowl? Worst fans ever! The fags on the siccness just make it worse.

Raiders: Most people are just fans cause of the logo (mexicans). Make them think they are gangsta. And when you do run into a raiders fan at the bar like previously stated they wont admit when they suck.

Cowboys
Steelers
Patriots

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Arizona Cardinals fan: Cant sell out the home opener after being in the Super bowl? Worst fans ever! The fags on the siccness just make it worse.

Raiders: Most people are just fans cause of the logo (mexicans). Make them think they are gangsta. And when you do run into a raiders fan at the bar like previously stated they wont admit when they suck.

Cowboys
Steelers
Patriots
Chiefs fans are the worst because of the mullets