WORST FANS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
^^HOW R RAIDER FANS THE WORST??? LOL UR FUCKIN SMOKIN SUM GOOD ASS CRACK FOOL
Most Raiders fans can't admit when their team sucks ass and a lot just like the colors. And as for the stadium it's cool when your talk shit and get all rowdy when other fans visit but trying to get down in front of the kids just aint cool.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Eagles and any Philly team really lol.

Cowboy fans talk hella shit and get all sad when you rub loses in their face.
i agree with you with the phillies fans, i remember this one game they were playing against the st. louis cardinals and muhfuckers were putting laser pointers on the players eyes and shit, to me thats just fucked...

Oct 17, 2007
ima raider fan and i admit we do need ALOT of work..yeah but when we get down usualy they faded as fuck. i cant stand those fucks that just like the colors or the logo. fuck all that

Oct 3, 2006
FUCK LAKER FANS ESP THE ONES UP HERE LIKE CHREE SAID, MOST OF THE LAKER FANS I KNOW UP HERE ARE FUCKIN BANDWAGON QUEERS

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
the other nfc east teams (giants/redskins), may hate the cowboys team more, but they seem to hate the eagles fans most...

me personally, i think they have absolutely no room to talk shit, being the only team in the nfc east without a superbowl.

i'm not 100% sure, but i can assume that raiders/chiefs/broncos fans feel the same way about the chargers fans, being that they are the only afc west team with no superbowl wins.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Most Raiders fans can't admit when their team sucks ass and a lot just like the colors. And as for the stadium it's cool when your talk shit and get all rowdy when other fans visit but trying to get down in front of the kids just aint cool.
lol... yeah all that shit is really true for most Raiders fans...:ermm: