Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2006

Your damn right! I make money, how about you? I made $115k last year by myself, how about you gayboy? Spending all of your time on here and acting like your in a gang or something lol Jacking off to UFC aint a good look.

I come on here periodically, but I don't live on here like you do. Go out and get some sun you no sun getting loser!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO @VERSACERO gonna dress up at the party as fed-x & play dead while shinobionskiz @shinobionskiz plays mobfiga music to resurrect him

drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 is going to dress as a ufc corner man and oil up big tone dressed as Brock leaner.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Your damn right! I make money, how about you? I made $115k last year by myself, how about you gayboy? Spending all of your time on here and acting like your in a gang or something lol Jacking off to UFC aint a good look.

I come on here periodically, but I don't live on here like you do. Go out and get some sun you no sun getting loser!
you must have blew a lot of men pretending they were a-wax last year to make that money

Status
Not open for further replies.