Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2006
bet you sleep under a-wax covers you fucking faggot 38 year old male groupie from chicago if a-wax told you to shut up you would commit suicide you useless piece of shit
Go fuck yourself you net banger! Keep jerking off to the UFC you fag! You runnin for UFC commissioner on here or something with all of your gay UFC threads? Fuck outta here.

You talk about me liking a topic...look at you....you have like hundreds of gay ufc posts. Why you posting that shit on a music message board? Seriously though!

Last edited:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I GOT SOME BOXING GLOVES IF YALL BOUT THAT ACTION!!
I remember the first time I put on some boxing gloves, I got whooped. I threw in the towel my damn self. I thought the n!gga had 5 or 6 hands. He was practicing, I obviously wasn't.

But I've gotten better ever since and I've been looking for him. I'm dying for a rematch!!

Carry on....

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ I was about to say that but i know neither would want there face shown on here (Kah and Chicago). Dont worry Chicago your not the only one thats pathetic on here. Theres a couple others. When people are even trying hard to ride artists nuts on Twitter thats when you know your a faggot

Apr 14, 2006
Muthafucka comes on a music message board to shows his love of the UFC! Jackin off to all of the dudes wearning their speedo shorts and shit. You have issues buddy! Making fun of a few posts that I put on, but look at yours.

You want Dana White to fuck you in your ass!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Muthafucka comes on a music message board to shows his love of the UFC! Jackin off to all of the dudes wearning their speedo shorts and shit. You have issues buddy! Making fun of a few posts that I put on, but look at yours.

You want Dana White to fuck you in your ass!
lol at you searching my post to see that i post fight threads that people have conversations in while you post how much you wanna have a-wax kids your room is filled with a-wax photos you cock sucker you have over a 1000 posts and all but 5 are most likely not a thread talking about a-wax

Apr 14, 2006
^^^ I was about to say that but i know neither would want there face shown on here (Kah and Chicago). Dont worry Chicago your not the only one thats pathetic on here. Theres a couple others. When people are even trying hard to ride artists nuts on Twitter thats when you know your a faggot
Well your a pathetic Mobfaggot fan.......

Apr 14, 2006
lol at you searching my post to see that i post fight threads that people have conversations in while you post how much you wanna have a-wax kids your room is filled with a-wax photos you cock sucker you have over a 1000 posts and all but 5 are most likely not a thread talking about a-wax
You want to get me in a rear naked choke hold right? I bet your faggot ass would like that...gay boy! Go to a UFC page to write stuff, not on a gangsta music message board page lol....you seem confused!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
You want to get me in a rear naked choke hold right? I bet your faggot ass would like that...gay boy! Go to a UFC page to write stuff, not on a gangsta music message board page lol....you seem confused!
yeah cause they dont have a combat sports forum and people dont talk bout sports on here i know you wouldnt know since the only threads that you can read are the ones bout a-wax and you post how much you wanna butt fuck him

Status
Not open for further replies.