Worldwide Chopper 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
When the next Worldwide Choppers comes out in the future can you drop some international talent in it ??? And u need to get Vinnie Paz on it aswell!!

heres my perfect WorldWide Choppers 2

1.Vinnie Paz
2.Figg Kidd (Now called Lee Monro) * Australian
3.Drag On
4.ToneDeff
5.Wishbone
6.RA The Rugged Man

Tonedeff in this along with others :

Dragon in
()

Vinnie Paz / RA Rugged Man

Just been playing the 3 songs in order and yea this needs to happen ! :D While i was writing this list i figured out i really dont know to many international rappers that are fast...can someone drop some names for me to check out ?
this dude said WISH BONE lol

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
not a worldwide choppers 2 fuck that but a wwc remix wud b sweet like a 10-15 min long track kinda like chamillion did with wont let u down remix...only add dope people tho
t nutty,z ro,trae,MGK,key loom,sav sicc,bleezo,dalima,chamillionaire,crooked i,mystikal,black menace..rittz.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
this dude said WISH BONE lol
I was just about to say the same thing.

why not ? alot of people consider him a good fast rapper...and techs already worked with some of em already..
....NOBODY considers Wish Bone to be a good anything. He's terrible.

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean Wish. I think you have him confused with either Krayzie, Bizzy, Flesh or Layzie. Nobody wants to hear Wish on anything.

Nov 6, 2005
I had to re-mention the fact that that artist line up BARELY qualifies as WORLD WIDE. Again, maybe an American choppers or something...