Worldwide Chopper 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
When the next Worldwide Choppers comes out in the future can you drop some international talent in it ??? And u need to get Vinnie Paz on it aswell!!

heres my perfect WorldWide Choppers 2

1.Vinnie Paz
2.Figg Kidd (Now called Lee Monro) * Australian
3.Drag On
4.ToneDeff
5.Wishbone
6.RA The Rugged Man

Tonedeff in this along with others :

Dragon in
()

Vinnie Paz / RA Rugged Man

Just been playing the 3 songs in order and yea this needs to happen ! :D While i was writing this list i figured out i really dont know to many international rappers that are fast...can someone drop some names for me to check out ?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol @ drag on, haven't heard that name in forever

also does vinnie paz even rap fast? I got his cd and would never think of putting him on anything chopper related

May 7, 2008
Vinnie doesnt rap fast often but ive heard him pick it up here and there..the guy is talented if he knows he has to rap fast im sure itll sound good as fuck.. plus most people who like tech like vinnie so its a good fit..

Aug 20, 2002
test

last 1 is David Battle

not the examples I used to search for....but that´s what I found on youtube...I know,it sounds horrible in american ears,....lol

May 7, 2008
no one knows the future...its just a harmless thread..nazi much ?

WOW@ those german videos... I honestly could not take them seriously it just sounded like weird clown music..and the only 1 that sounded like a legit rapper in anyway was the last video..the last video i could tolerate without laughing but that was hard cause of the weird shyt in it lol is this music " hard " in germany ? or is it more a comedy style ? i have no clue..it seems hilarious

Aug 20, 2002
no one knows the future...its just a harmless thread..nazi much ?

WOW@ those german videos... I honestly could not take them seriously it just sounded like weird clown music..and the only 1 that sounded like a legit rapper in anyway was the last video..the last video i could tolerate without laughing but that was hard cause of the weird shyt in it lol is this music " hard " in germany ? or is it more a comedy style ? i have no clue..it seems hilarious
I knew you wouldn´t like it ;)
the last 1 is indeed the dopest combination,Megaloh is a real kat!!
all in all the vids are 5-10yrs old,except the Kollegah stuff,Kollegah´s really the fastest dude here in germany nowadays,although he´s a gimmick.
Yup,we do not have the "ghettos" you use to have,lol,..it really seems like comedy,trudat!
need tru shit?
here´s a RONNZBANGER!!!try to make Tech&Ronnz collaborate!Could be some Epic shit..He´s very talented ;)

Aug 20, 2002
it wouldn´t be german rap then,.....!!?!hmmmm,Raptile,but I ain´t got no clue....either I´m listenin´to german Rap,and the fellas are rappin´in german,....but I won´t listen to german kats rappin´in english...this would make me laugh either ;)

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
Immediately thought of Tonedeff after I heard the track the first time. Tone mentioned on his twitter that he should have been on it too