World Wide Choppers MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
it is what it is, 6s&7s DOPEST track!!!shit´s turnin´heads....WORD!!

EDIT: listen to ABOVE THE LAW from BAD MEETS EVIL and watch my sig,it fits 6/7...trust me....

Jul 1, 2004
Yelawolf's verse is fucking dope. You're smoking crack.

Busta's verse was lyrically versatile, but Twisted Insane's triple time flow, IMO, embarrassed everyone on that track.

I'm not even a fan of dude, but he spit faster than anybody else.
Sorry breh, I know you're a fan but I cant stand his voice. Busta's verse went very hard, but stuttering is the way he comes on a choppers song? Busta should've just went off for his ENTIRE verse. Twisted Insanes verse was by far the fastest "chopper."

Dec 14, 2005
I thought Yelas verse was straight.. his voice is annoying though, and some of those lyrics were retarded, but still I think he held his own.

Twisted Insanes little verse was real fast, but can you even tell me what he said? I always thought of "chopping" as a certain type of flow, not necessarily just really speedy. I dunno.. I thought everyones verse had its own style to bring to the table.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
ik you guise didnt like the KC Tea video, but i did i enjoy seeing backstage footage and onstage footage too, if tech just cliques up with people on tour while they're on tour or in their hometown they can make that video possible before the end of the tour i assume.

Nov 6, 2005
....?

Back on topic, I thought Yela's verse was clean... BUT I can see how someone who doesnt or hasnt ever really listened to dude might feel he wasnt the BEST fit for the song.

On the point of the Busta verse, I would have disliked the stuttering section had Tech not done something technique why's very similar on his verse... It added a technicality that I dont think most light listeners would really even notice. (Kind of what I feel some people miss on Sickology-the song)

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
....?

Back on topic, I thought Yela's verse was clean... BUT I can see how someone who doesnt or hasnt ever really listened to dude might feel he wasnt the BEST fit for the song.

On the point of the Busta verse, I would have disliked the stuttering section had Tech not done something technique why's very similar on his verse... It added a technicality that I dont think most light listeners would really even notice. (Kind of what I feel some people miss on Sickology-the song)

I agree with that. I also enjoy the track Sickology 101, it's one of my favorites of all time from Tech. I like how WWC, and that track kind of break it down for listeners on different techniques.

Jan 29, 2006
when i talked to JL of bhood, he says this may actually be happening, but tech doesnt wanna do the video if he cant have all the artist on the video.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
I've never really heard any of yelawolfs music befor wwc but anyone who says he didn't go hard is trippin... Busta was my favorite though. I think it could have gone without the stuttering, but I think it works and fits

Nov 14, 2002
What's that asshole doing in Jersey and not coming to NY for?

Anyway I thought the stuttering on the Busta verse is entertaining. It's the type of weird shit you hear Tech do, so why give it shit? Busta is my favorite verse on that track and I wasn't a Busta fan AT ALL before that song.