World Wide Choppers MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
I think this would be Crazy if they made a Video.. Doesn't have to be too technical, but when each artist was in the studio recording their hometowns someone shouldve been there recording to make this the basis of the video.. The rest can be created CGI switching from the Continents and States to their hometowns such as starting in Turkey, then Kansas City and so forth..

The Talent on this song is Crazy, much more talented and creative than any DJ Khaled or P. Diddy song could gather to make a song as crazy and well constructed as this.. Doesn't have to be MTV or BETish, just something for Youtube or TheRealTechN9ne site.. Every time I listen to that record, I visualize this..

Any thoughts???

Nov 4, 2005
let him know the 2 limit of signatures is retarded when people spend money on more than that. i get its a long line or whatever, but u make songs for FANS and expect them to stay with u doing something like that would probably turn heads

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I see a Worldwide Choppers video going something like this:

I say forget bringing them all into town for a video (which would probably end up with some really crappy CGI) and instead, put Tech, Dan Gedman and the rest of Liquid 9 on a plane and have them hop around to the various locals of the other rappers and film at landmarks from their area.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I say forget bringing them all into town for a video (which would probably end up with some really crappy CGI) and instead, put Tech, Dan Gedman and the rest of Liquid 9 on a plane and have them hop around to the various locals of the other rappers and film at landmarks from their area.
That makes too much sense, dude.

Nov 6, 2005
I always liked the Welcome to ATL video. They take something that is REALLY simple (people repping their areas) and made a video that includes ALL the artists and make it worth watching. Getting so many artists that are probably busy as hell atm to fly in for a video, at the same time or not, seems almost not even worth the trouble.

Aug 16, 2003
I think it would be cool if they sent a handheld video camera to everyone and had them spitting there verse where there from. They could go out to landmarks and send there footage back. I've seen a video like that before and it turned out well

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I think it would be cool if they sent a handheld video camera to everyone and had them spitting there verse where there from. They could go out to landmarks and send there footage back. I've seen a video like that before and it turned out well
That's how they did the video for the 2010 Anthem. It's a rather low-tech approach and works when you have several artists, all with their own schedule (such as is the case with Worldwide Choppers). Though I still think in general it would be better if there was an actual director involved as well as have Tech throughout the video (ala Welcome to Atlanta) to give it some cohesiveness (especially since it's his video) otherwise it could just look like everyone did their own little thing and it was chopped together.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yelawolf's verse is fucking dope. You're smoking crack.

Busta's verse was lyrically versatile, but Twisted Insane's triple time flow, IMO, embarrassed everyone on that track.

I'm not even a fan of dude, but he spit faster than anybody else.