Woot woot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
tha_psycho said:
it was the beer man the beer... no one will ever win this arguement becuz people like me refuse to believe tech is associated with icp and juggalos... but i have no hae i just dont like people comparing their music... i have respec for icp becuz they built something outta nothing and i love juggalos for gobbling up techs merch haha
I dont gobble up any merch. :p
I don't buy much ICP merch.

Now, in your opinion, ICP's music sucks, but in many other people's opinion, it doesn't.

I would be one of those people, although their latest music, has been sub-par.

But yea.

I love Tech, and ICP.

[P.S. ICP aren't the only people that make the "Juggalo" music. :p]

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
KirbyDaAlmighty said:
I dont gobble up any merch. :p
I don't buy much ICP merch.

Now, in your opinion, ICP's music sucks, but in many other people's opinion, it doesn't.

I would be one of those people, although their latest music, has been sub-par.

But yea.

I love Tech, and ICP.

[P.S. ICP aren't the only people that make the "Juggalo" music. :p]
i didnt like direct at just one person ya dig.... just in case u thought that was to u directly.... i just mean juggalos as whole gobble up merch..... which is why if i was an artist i would want that fan base hahaha..... and i know my opinion of their music is going to be different than alot of other peoples.... and its not even about juggalo music.. its just i hate their music for some reason..... now dont get me wrong there is like 4 total songs i like but i have forgotten what they were becuz it has been so long

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
some juggalos need to act like normal human beings

when i goto tech shows im not tryin to see and/or hear a bunch of overweight painted up dudes chantin out some icp shit

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
MURK said:

when i goto tech shows im not tryin to see and/or hear a bunch of overweight painted up dudes chantin out some icp shit
There are people of every group that need to act like normal human beings.

Country Music, brings about the loud ignorant rednecks.
Rap Music, brings about the loud ignorant gangsters.
Juggalo Music, brings about the loud ignorant Juggalos.

It's pretty much expected with any group of people.

Feb 9, 2006
Are you kidding? They've been saying woop woop in rap songs forever.

MURK said:

Maybe you just need to lighten up and have some fun instead of bitching about what other people are doing at concerts.

Jul 1, 2004
SEE ALL THE BUTTHURT JUGGALOS CAME OUT I TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS IF THAT STATEMENT OFFENDED YOU I WAS TALKIN TO YOU. LOOKS LIKE I WAS TALKIN BOUT ALOT OF YOU. UMM WELL SORRY AND SHIT, Just stating my mind.

PS im glad ya'll support strange music. i dont have a problem with the music just the ignorant acts that shows how mature most of ya'll are. LIKE EARLIER I STATED NOT DIRECTED TO YOU UNLESS YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE

Aug 15, 2006
i personally kno highly respected juggalos/juggalettes who DO shower n u wouldnt even kno they were 1 unless they told u so. anddd maybe im just out of the whole juggalo lifestyle here but ummm... they actually *spray* pop at people? oh wowww. lol.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
K3status said:
i personally know highly respected juggalos/juggalettes who DO shower and you wouldnt even know they were one unless they told you so.... and maybe im just out of the whole juggalo lifestyle here but ummm... they actually spray "pop" at people? oh wowww. lol.
yes yes they doo

Dec 5, 2005
Yeah br0.. my friends are coming over tonight and we are going to rock out to the whole ICP discography while we splash Gaygo all over eachother... why?.. well.. thats just how you have fun...:dead:

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
They only do it at the fucking concerts.
We don't walk around streets spraying strangers with Faygo.

Ya morons.
i didnt see anyone say u walked around spraying faygo..... we just said juggalos spay faygo

some of you fucks dont now how to have a good time your to fuckin uptight maybe thats why most of you are assholes tryin to be king of the fuckin forum you have 2000 posts good for you !!
i do know how to have a good time.... i just dont like pop being involved in it... and soon enough my friend i will be the king of the forum haha