Woot woot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Amerikilla said:
tech stated that he wuz a juggalo at one of the gatherings. so...guess ur all hypocrites.
if thats the case, which i doubt it is. I sure hope he showers and doesnt act like an immature little bitch sprayin Cheap ASS POP around and basically fightin in a crowd at a show.

Ohh if this offends you or get you all butt hurt, your an immature lil bitch that im talkin about. GROW UP CHILDREN, YADAMEAN!?

Dec 10, 2005
ant_johnson_16 said:
if thats the case, which i doubt it is. I sure hope he showers and doesnt act like an immature little bitch sprayin Cheap ASS POP around and basically fightin in a crowd at a show.

Ohh if this offends you or get you all butt hurt, your an immature lil bitch that im talkin about. GROW UP CHILDREN, YADAMEAN!?
hey man...i really hope that second part wuzn't directed towards me. i'm not even a juggalo, and ur just making urself look like an immature prick tryna prove a point. tech screams "family" chants at gatherings and has stated he's a juggalo. im sure he doesn't take it as serious as most of u people make it out to be.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i really dont care that tech says he is a juggalo i just hate him being associated with icp or juggalos becuz their music is not good at all... thats the only hate i have towards them..... well and the retardded ones who spray freakin pop for no reason and the ones who are freakin trashy... i just dont like the music but i got juggalo friends who shower daily and dont spray pop so no hate towards them just they retarded ones

May 10, 2007
ant_johnson_16 said:

Funny I downloaded a Tech show from I think GOTJ '06 and he was spraying soda on people, and he was all like " god damn these motherfucking bees are getting to us " or some funny shit like that.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
it was the beer man the beer... no one will ever win this arguement becuz people like me refuse to believe tech is associated with icp and juggalos... but i have no hae i just dont like people comparing their music... i have respec for icp becuz they built something outta nothing and i love juggalos for gobbling up techs merch haha