Woodie on Myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
lmao @ woodie, at least tha fake one waz decent shitz funny but true could have posted picz of ya head on sum small lil midgit photoshopp'd ur azz that would suck

Jan 6, 2005
this is funny my girl was tellin me "GUESS WHAT I WAS TALKIN TO WOODIE ON MYSPACE TODAY" i was like wtf!!! wood got a myspace funny shit hahahaha cant wait 2 burst her bubble haha

Nov 2, 2002
i just noticed that on the "official east co co" myspace page, the background is a picture i made and posted on here like 2 years ago.
That one pic of wood on the corner of 20th and D
Strange stuff

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Hey $o if a new My$pace for woodie or Ea$t co.co. comez on iz woodie not gonna be runnin it anywayz??? I dunno how all that would work i mean i know peepz got better thangz to do than check on the computer all day you know. But keepin up wit fanz e$pecially woodie with all the true loyal fanz iz real important. $hit woodie $peakz my life in everyword $aid and the foolz round me agree but thatz only cuz real recognize the real you know. Down a$$ Norte $ida Ridaz Gotta chill together word to life you know keep throwin them 4'z up

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
LOOK IF THIS DUDE WHO MADE THIS PAGE IS ONE OF THOSE OBSESSED FANS WE ALL HEAR ABOUT HE OR SHE IS A REAL WACKO. THAT FUCKIN RETARD I'M GONNA GO LEAVE THAT FAG A MESSAGE AND TELL HIM TO COME SIGN ON TO THA SICCNESS AND EXPLAIN HIMSELF. I MEAN IF A MOTHERFUCKER CAN'T GET ON HERE AND SAY SOMETHIN WTF IT'S ONLY THA NET HE'LL JUST GET SCREEN ATTACKED. BUT STILL THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A NICE THREAD.@ KRAZY I TOO AM A LOYAL WOODIE FAN BUT BELIEVE THIS I MIGHT SAY THAT WOODIES MUZIK IS LIKE A BIBLE TO ME. BUT WOODIE DOES NOT SPEAK ANYONES LIFE BUT HIS OWN IN EVERY WORD OF HIS RAPS.AND ONLY WHATS HIS NAME CROSSES OUT EVERY S IN HIS WORDS. AND I THINK TROLL WILL SET UP HIS PAGE FOR HIM THEN HE WILL PROBABLY GO FROM THERE. I AM SURE HE WILL KEEP US POSTED THOUGH.