Woodie on Myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
LOL DAMN ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS WOODIE.....THE OFFICIAL EASTCOCO PAGE LOOKED LEGIT TOO....HE BE POSTIN ON OTHER ARTIST AND PEOPLES WEB PAGE LIKE ITS HIM AND SHIT

Feb 23, 2004
ya i was just reading the wording and grammar and i was like that isnt Woodie, i did however throw in a request just in case..lol oh well, gonna have to delete then.

May 4, 2006
WOODIE said:
I DON'T HAVE A MYSPACE NOR AN EAST CO. CO. MYSPACE....THEY'RE ALL IMPOSTERS, EVEN SOME OF MY HOMIEZ GOT THE OFFICIAL EAST CO. CO. PAGE IN THEIR TOP 8 BUT THAT AIN'T ME....DUDE MUST BE TALKIN BACK TO PEOPLE MAKIN 'EM THINK IT'S ME BUT I SEEN THE PAGE AND HE DID A DECENT JOB BUT IT AIN'T ME OR ANYONE I KNOW
i just read all this and damn it does look legit with all the photos. lil dee has a myspace and has you on it??? as with lou e lou does he have one? btw ne7 is a real piece of work and im bumpin it 24/7.

May 16, 2002
WOODIE said:
I DON'T HAVE A MYSPACE NOR AN EAST CO. CO. MYSPACE....THEY'RE ALL IMPOSTERS, EVEN SOME OF MY HOMIEZ GOT THE OFFICIAL EAST CO. CO. PAGE IN THEIR TOP 8 BUT THAT AIN'T ME....DUDE MUST BE TALKIN BACK TO PEOPLE MAKIN 'EM THINK IT'S ME BUT I SEEN THE PAGE AND HE DID A DECENT JOB BUT IT AIN'T ME OR ANYONE I KNOW

That's good to know. Thanks.

That fools gone off my friends list.

Jun 5, 2004
lol damn, i bet the fake ass woodie was all sending people messages like "birthday party on friday, so bring root beer and oreo cookies! there's gonna be a professional clown blowing balloons and everything, pin the tail on the donkey"

haha people are like "dam is woodie turning soft on us?" lol

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
rose town ryda said:
lol damn, i bet the fake ass woodie was all sending people messages like "birthday party on friday, so bring root beer and oreo cookies! there's gonna be a professional clown blowing balloons and everything, pin the tail on the donkey"

haha people are like "dam is woodie turning soft on us?" lol

lol:classic:

Nov 16, 2006
this whole time i thought it was really woodie....i saw a couple of woodie pages on there....but i went to the "official woodie page"....fukin imposter....

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
there is one that says its not woodie that its a fan page

but the rest of them really try to pretend to be woodie even sending messages back anf forth

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
STOCKTON said:
Unless they allow you to download his music. Alot of cats be doing that, I made on myspace with a mixture of Sleepy Santino and some GUN, and Sleepy Reported me and they removed that myspace. But I can't blame em.
IF YOU THINK THAT WAS ME HOMIE IT WASN'T. I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WIT A PAGE THAT WOULD HAVE MY MUSIC ON IT THATS JUST SUPPORT. TO BE HONEST I NEVER EVEN SEEN YOUR SITE BUT I APPRECIATE YOU TRYIN.

Mar 12, 2005
SLEEPYSANTINO said:
IF YOU THINK THAT WAS ME HOMIE IT WASN'T. I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WIT A PAGE THAT WOULD HAVE MY MUSIC ON IT THATS JUST SUPPORT. TO BE HONEST I NEVER EVEN SEEN YOUR SITE BUT I APPRECIATE YOU TRYIN.
Ay sleepy yeah I wanted your permission to Extend, both NFL and the Other Rolas from Northern Lifestyles. I did, but someone messaged me, and said I was gonna get removed because I was putting out your music. So yeah