WONT STOP BEIN A BLOOD-ALBUM VERSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2004
sac never claimed to be part of the bay till the hyphy movement which is gay cuz nor cal music been in a slump since hyphy started.. rappers tryin to hard to come out on tv

Nov 5, 2009
bottom line is this sac may not be in the imediate bay area, but neither is santa rosa or fairfield hell san jose is like 45 minutes from the town and the city and sac is like 45 from the V.....point being this sac town is apart of the yay area, it may not be bay but its mos the YAY>>>>NOW!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
bottom line is this sac may not be in the imediate bay area, but neither is santa rosa or fairfield hell san jose is like 45 minutes from the town and the city and sac is like 45 from the V.....point being this sac town is apart of the yay area, it may not be bay but its mos the YAY>>>>NOW!!!!
no

::

Nov 14, 2002
Modesto is part of the bay too!!! we just about a hour drive away....yeeeeaaaa....what it thizz my bay niggaz! i can feel the bay breeze when i step outside....so refreshing....and then i woke up to a cow skull and catus in my yard....DAMMIT!...if it wasnt for the rain niggaz would have dried up out here.

Feb 10, 2005
its pretty simple...the bay is a body of water if you aint close to that body of water you pretty much aint in the bay area!

But if youre talking about Northern Cali then yea Sac and the Bay Area are one in the same!
I think people mix bay area meaning with northern cali

Now on that track...damn Mess came weak as fuck...oh well wutcha gonna do? he wont stop b'ing a blood!