WONT STOP BEIN A BLOOD-ALBUM VERSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2009
yea man messy marv dude....face it he's a grown ass man....if blud is banging blood then so be it.....and yes we do have crips and blood in the bay.... look at sactown...and i dont wanna hear sac aint the bay...because its just apart of the yay area as san jose or frisco.NOW!!!!

Feb 24, 2006
yea man messy marv dude....face it he's a grown ass man....if blud is banging blood then so be it.....and yes we do have crips and blood in the bay.... look at sactown...and i dont wanna hear sac aint the bay...because its just apart of the yay area as san jose or frisco.NOW!!!!
even if u lump sac into the bay mess aint from sac......not takin anything away from mess but sac is not even close to the bay..... its the valley

May 9, 2002
Huh? Sac is an HOUR AND A HALF away from the Bay. Are you a retarded person?