wiz khalifa : rolling papers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
what mixtapes were these on?

I have a decent amount of his mixtapes (I think I have around 10 on my computer) and the only songs from the album I already had are on mixtapes are "Black and Yellow" and "Fly Solo" I also had "On My Level" but I just downloaded that as a single, and the quality was shitty

Feb 8, 2003
You should be banned for that comment.
ban these nutts. ill never be banned from here im one the OG niggas on here. Fuck around and ill have you banned fuck boy. now mind your own business and stay in the kids place before you get chestized, punished and screename changed(to masterbation or something) u lil sassy bastard.

Apr 20, 2005
wiz is kinda wack anyway. what did people except? he raps about the same exact bullshit on every single song. "im high and young and rich and gets mad bitches and spends hella money.

Apr 25, 2002
shit im fucking with this album. that beat on top floor is fucking crazy.

in no way did I expect to be influenced by the Siccs opinion on this album. If an album can be remotely classified as mainstream shit will drown in hate around here (except for a few non haters). I agree the album had to grow on me a little. I give it a solid 8.

Jun 23, 2002
^prop for auto-hate on mainstream, so true. i used to think like that when i was 17 too, tho. why not enjoy everything? mainstream, 'underground', different genre music...the fuck does it matter