wiz khalifa : rolling papers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
album is straight. i agree tho, he aint as tight to me anymore since he blew up. id much rather listen to some currensy at this point. kush n oj shits over this cd

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Actually I'm kind of drunk. They have been getting talked about more in other threads recently too now that I think about it, like in BART.

So I guess my origianl "no" statement does actually apply haha.

Jun 23, 2002
well i just d/l'd all that shit u posted, bout to see whats up. i already had the frank ocean album, that is dope. but i know this shit is gonna be way different

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Although I can't stand the "Roll Up" song their playing, I'd rather have Wiz Khalifa be the leading radio poster boy then those other fags

and Kush N OJ beats the shit out of Rolling Papers (but everybody knows that)

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I listened to this some more while at work today

it's better than I though before, still not as good as a lot of his mixtape shit... but it's not bad

Sep 29, 2003
I just gave this album a listen

its not that bad. You can tell that it is a quality album...nice production. Its pretty soft though, and thats why its getting so much hate. Nice album to relax to...I may even cop this shit

Im gonna slap this Vigilante Season now...fuck yea

Dec 25, 2003
my brother who's a huge Wiz Khalifa fan said this album is wack
Power to him hopefully thatll give him a call that he is garbage as a rapper as a whole... Jay Rock & Nipsey Hussle are gonna surpass him & Jay been signed to strange!! Just watch!!! Wiz is just another of those lil wayne mimics to tries too hard for just for the image appeal that kid is a joke & may well be a one-hit wonder...

Nov 4, 2005
I just gave this album a listen

its not that bad. You can tell that it is a quality album...nice production. Its pretty soft though, and thats why its getting so much hate. Nice album to relax to...I may even cop this shit

Im gonna slap this Vigilante Season now...fuck yea

I think the Wiz Rolling Papers albums is trash..I played through it twice and no songs stuck out.

Listening to Vigilante season also