Will Snoop Lion's album "Reincarnated" flop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will Snoop Lion's album "Reincarnated" flop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 3, 2009
I don't care... nothing will ever be as good as Gin N Juice..
still a classic...

however his Snoop Lion album.. will be way better than all this auto tune...
swag bullshit out these days...

Apr 25, 2002
Given that his rap albums have not been that great for a decade, one can not have anything but very low expectations for the reggae one
Wow! SNOOP's last album is tight to me. Maybe value on good music has changed but mines is the same. And he's dropped a couple of more dope albums over the last decade. What do you listen to? Or what do you consider a dope album? Holla back

Feb 8, 2003
no you're saying that snoop isn't pretty enough for you anymore.

you're also saying you think gucci is so pretty that you need to defend him from other internet users.

in other words you're a faggot,

also look up the word obsessed in dictionary ok thanks bye
I never said anything bout somebody being pretty u just salty bc i.made u look stupid in that gucci thread. Go stalk c lim you United Kingdom queer. Your nothing but a broke square throw your swatch watch up and take your narrow azz to a tea party mate.The R in your name stands for Reject.

Snoop is old and tired now and thats a fact.

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Wow! SNOOP's last album is tight to me. Maybe value on good music has changed but mines is the same. And he's dropped a couple of more dope albums over the last decade. What do you listen to? Or what do you consider a dope album? Holla back
The Last Meal was the last really good album, after that there were good tracks but none of them felt as a really great overall effort

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I never said anything bout somebody being pretty u just salty bc i.made u look stupid in that gucci thread. Go stalk c lim you United Kingdom queer. Your nothing but a broke square throw your swatch watch up and take your narrow azz to a tea party mate.The R in your name stands for Reject.

Snoop is old and tired now and thats a fact.
lmao struck a nerve there did i showdown ol' boy?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
anyway im not going to lower myself to the level of online flaming and name calling i'm not that kind of internet user

Feb 8, 2003
anyway im not going to lower myself to the level of online flaming and name calling i'm not that kind of internet user
You been Lowered your self since you been stalking c lim. Im far from flamin that was a garbage comeback and everyone on here that knows me knows thats far from.the truth. You just some weak simple england boy fags are dominate over there. Go jump on the double decker bus

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol

Snoop Lion Rejected By The Rastafari Community

1/23/13 | By David Reyneke | 1 Comment and 0 Reactions 2

Yeah, this whole scheme didn’t seem all that authentic from the beginning, but now Snoop Dogg is officially being exposed. After changing his name to Snoop Lion, making a movie about becoming a Rastafarian in Jamaica, and recording a reggae album, it appears some of the Rasta community is upset.
Bunny Wailer, a founding member of the Wailers, has apparently called out Snoop and his Reincarnated documentary. Also, the Ethio-Africa Diaspora Union Millennium Council has issued a seven-page letter to Snoop telling him that smoking weed and making reggae music doesn’t make you a Rastafarian. Hopefully Snoop Lion responds to these claims soon, we can’t wait to hear what he has to say about the whole ordeal.
Read more about this story over at TMZ.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lol Also, the Ethio-Africa Diaspora Union Millennium Council has issued a seven-page letter to Snoop telling him that smoking weed and making reggae music doesn’t make you a Rastafarian. Hopefully Snoop Lion .

i want to read this letter