Will Snoop Lion's album "Reincarnated" flop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will Snoop Lion's album "Reincarnated" flop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 14, 2002
Kanye made a R&B album

Lil Wayne made a Rock album

50 made a techno album but didnt release it

now Snoop is making a reggae album

Snoop would have been better off tryin to make some kind of P Funk album.besides the weed this reggae stuff from snoop is comedy.

Props: Gueroloco

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Given that his rap albums have not been that great for a decade, one can not have anything but very low expectations for the reggae one

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Man, I'm still undecided. I will say it's gonna move a decent number of units. In this day & age, I mean at least 20k units. I'm guessing it will push 43k first week. La La La was something else (in a bad way). 43k is a flop tho.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
U was obsessed with gucci manes tattoo major difference. Snoop.is washed up now and his new,music sucks ass is what im.saying other words.
no you're saying that snoop isn't pretty enough for you anymore.

you're also saying you think gucci is so pretty that you need to defend him from other internet users.

in other words you're a faggot,

also look up the word obsessed in dictionary ok thanks bye

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think the people besides his core rap fans are going to love it
the people whom have no interest in snoops rapping yet respect his character, it will give them a moment to feel secure about listening to snoop.

and i believe if snoop fully did this project with love in his heart it will work out for the best

u cant be fuckin with jah-jah. that nigga knows everything bro. he gon fuck that whole album up before you can say babylon if snoops roots and soul isnt pure in his steps towards religious island music

and jamaicans keep machetes for people like that. snoop wouldnt have left jamaica without a shaved head if he was up to any bullshit around devout rastas that old

Last edited:
Props: Rasan