Will Madden 06 Song Help Tech's Career?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2005
spider loc is with g-unit, there fore he has 50's little cock riders copin his music. Tech said something in one of his interviews about a major record label deal "the payed lil flip 25 mil to sign with them, but u gunna have to pay 50 mil to sign me"

Apr 21, 2003
we just converted madden and i'm watching the boyz play and tech is playin!!

oh! and my man chamillionaire!!! this is some pretty fucking tight shit!!! gets me more intrested to watch it being played!!!

i know we were talkin about this a few weeks ago, but its pretty tight thing to see cham and techs name come up in the lower right!

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
Trick420 said:
we just converted madden and i'm watching the boyz play and tech is playin!!

oh! and my man chamillionaire!!! this is some pretty fucking tight shit!!! gets me more intrested to watch it being played!!!

i know we were talkin about this a few weeks ago, but its pretty tight thing to see cham and techs name come up in the lower right!
if you already got the game record the 2 songs off it and hook it up man

Jan 12, 2003
she's a lady and why should she? Nothing needs to be leaked early by fans. You and the whole m80 board should realize that and respect Tech's shit. Just listen when u buy it.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
betthatstang said:
she's a lady and why should she? Nothing needs to be leaked early by fans. You and the whole m80 board should realize that and respect Tech's shit. Just listen when u buy it.
dude fuck you straight up, like i give a fuck if shes a bitch, and i dont know any fuckin lady players and i doubt your a player you just downloaded the fuckin game

this place is fuckin wack, too many haters

and it aint like im not going to be waiting at the door for the store to open the day tech's album fuckin drops

so again, fuck you

Apr 21, 2003
Jimmi_Bones said:
dude fuck you straight up, like i give a fuck if shes a bitch, and i dont know any fuckin lady players and i doubt your a player you just downloaded the fuckin game

and it aint like im not going to be waiting at the door for the store to open the day tech's album fuckin drops

so again, fuck you

if you read my post i never i said i was a playa...and your talkin about haters!! wtf!!! people wonder why i don't show my face around here as much anymore, your fuckin wack.

Jul 19, 2005
Jimmi_Bones said:

so again, fuck you
obviously no one likes you, so do yourself a favor and go back to m80 forums...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Jimmi_Bones said:

so again, fuck you

I suggest you stop acting like such a faggot.

You're on a one way road to getting banned.

That's your warning.