Will Madden 06 Song Help Tech's Career?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
This game is bound to sell ass loads of copies, and with people that havent herad Tech N9ne before, i think they will hear it and like it alot. but question is? how much do you think it will help his career? will his next album go platinum? will he get more hype, and sign to a big label? what do you think.

Jun 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I dont think Tech will ever sign to a Major label...stay independent make Waaaaaay more money. He'll probally just use a major for distribution.....I think Everready (If they get a video on MTV) will go platinum

May 3, 2002
Of course its help, any promotion is good promotion.. I can't believe Tech N9ne has yet too blow.. it kinda makes me mad, he makes music that everyone NEEDS to hear..

Him and Chamillionaire are the two artist ive been supporting since there first couple albums. Chamillionaire is about to make it.. Tech's turn needs to be next..

Madden 06 got a nice soundtrack, Chamillionaire - Hate in yo eyez is dope, im lovin the Tech track and Papoose is comin up..

Oct 16, 2004
hell yeah this will help people to just listen to him and not get turned off by his image. So they will be hooked and have no choice than to accept him. Too bad ppl are so image wary otherwise tech would be the biggest out there.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Kawnar said:
I dont think Tech will ever sign to a Major label...stay independent make Waaaaaay more money. He'll probally just use a major for distribution.....I think Everready (If they get a video on MTV) will go platinum

Ok, let me get this straight.....

You think that Strange Music wont ever get a major label deal. And if he does, he'll just use it for distribution. Also Everready will go platinum....but only if they get a video on MTV.

Great read...

They aren't going to sign with a company just for distribution....RED is already doing a fine job. They need the money and power of a major label...ie video and radio play.

Silly rabbit.

Jun 13, 2005
I'd like to see a video for that im a beast track, from the part thats on the madden clip sounds raw as fuck, shit cant wait for that game to come out to here that shit, plus go win the madden tournament in my area, aight peace

Oct 10, 2003
What does it mean signing to a major label,do ya'll mean like a interscope or whatnot? well i say fuck that,those labels where small once,they had to do alot of work to become giants in the game,if u ask me,starnge music is doing a great job,maybe just a bit more promotion and distrunution but thats it,and yeah i do believe everyready will go platinum,gold in preorders

Jun 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
techn9nehq said:
Ok, let me get this straight.....

You think that Strange Music wont ever get a major label deal. And if he does, he'll just use it for distribution. Also Everready will go platinum....but only if they get a video on MTV.

Great read...

They aren't going to sign with a company just for distribution....RED is already doing a fine job. They need the money and power of a major label...ie video and radio play.

Silly rabbit.

I was saying tech himself wont jump ship to a major label..... meaning I dont think he would leave strange music...just cause someone offers him alotta money

Sep 26, 2002
for those that dont know

90% of artists major labels pick up flop
and the insane amounts of money, as in percentages, majors take from succesful artists ( the "lucky" 10%) goes into covering those losses.

being on a major dont really mean nothing unless you got a great team behind you

Tech has a great team, Strange music, just have to hope for everyone's sake that everybody involved play thei cards right

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Kawnar said:
I was saying tech himself wont jump ship to a major label..... meaning I dont think he would leave strange music...just cause someone offers him alotta money

I don't think you're quite grasping the Label concept. This isn't like Snoop leaving Death Row for No Limit. It's Tech taking Strange Music to....Sony or Def Jam for instance. It's not jumping ship.