Will "homeboy" Rap officially die in 2014?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

To DIE or not to DIE

• Total voters

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
BMC (Monterey County), Big Rhino, Lil Toro, Lil Raider well the whole Nasty North Camp along with Big Oso Active Ent, Big Tone Sav it out camp, Big Chuco and Nsanity are the only ones keeping it alive or worth listing to. Everyone else has seem to fad out the picture.

Mar 22, 2007
BMC (Monterey County), Big Rhino, Lil Toro, Lil Raider well the whole Nasty North Camp along with Big Oso Active Ent, Big Tone Sav it out camp, Big Chuco and Nsanity are the only ones keeping it alive or worth listing to. Everyone else has seem to fad out the picture.
GARBAGE ASS MUSIC!!! they need to get some real jobs and take care of there kids BWAHAHAHAH!!!

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
GARBAGE ASS MUSIC!!! they need to get some real jobs and take care of there kids BWAHAHAHAH!!!
if you don't like the music, that's cool, I'm not really into it either, but you act like as if these guys fucked your bitch... what the hell are you so bitter about? don't listen to it then, and keep it moving.... nobody gives a shit how much you don't like it... you're annoying

Mar 22, 2007
if you don't like the music, that's cool, I'm not really into it either, but you act like as if these guys fucked your bitch... what the hell are you so bitter about? don't listen to it then, and keep it moving.... nobody gives a shit how much you don't like it... you're annoying
SORRY BRO....... I'll stop now.... I'll go away...

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
HAHAH lol @ you n ur hurt feelings!!! "homeboy" rap is garbage... nuff said!! PS get a JOB
Lol bro, only reason im givng you shit is because you cry about it as if you have thousands invested in it or some shit... Like as if your livelyhood depends on whether homeboyrap sucks or not.. I thinks most of it is hot garbage too, i dont even fuck with it like that and i keep it moving and listen to something else. But you're on a stan level, like its your mission in life to bash it and it aint that serious... But You're just a weird/obsessed dude and I get that... You ol' i miss the homeboy rap glory days ass nigga, ol' im mad because a they didn't sign my CD at a carshow ass nigga..