Why you gon hate on Jagged Edge & Jermaine Dupri...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Why you gon hate on Jagged Edge & Jermaine Dupri for their new track "stunnas" about havin their stunnaz on & white tees?? Come on now, that "biting the bay" shit is way too old. When you gonna wake up and realize the bay is sick and other people across the country/world is feelin the shit! Imo they aint bitin, they pushin the hyphy movement in their own way! Give the whining shit up and find something new to talk about!!

Aug 26, 2005
I ain't heard it... but niggas on here ain't never happy. If you show the bay any love, then you a biter. If you don't fuck wit the bay, you a hater. It's a lose-lose fuckin wit niggas on here.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
Funny mostly everyone on here wants the bay to blow but scold others for imitating. Imitation = greatest form of flattery, The whining really is old. Even Dem Franchize Boys was saying that the Bay Area was the white tee capital, they know wassup. People be trippin too much, how bout embracing the idea that JD fucks wit bay shit and begin working with a major producer like him instead of complaining about it.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
shit slaps? damn dont get me wrong i know JD makes hits, and i got jagged edge in the car right now... but that stunnaz song is weak and to be honest that song doesn't "embrace" the bay at all.... i personally dont care about the term "stunna" shadez...but all that song does it make non knowers think the term for sunglasses came from the south...and unfortunately people from the bay are bitchin bout that... makin us look bad u right.

Feb 12, 2006
We just fuckin trend setters!! everybody know where the word stunna shades comes from!!! But jd is a sucka ass nigga because he known for soaking up game.!! Remember way back in 98? This nigga try to make a song called pop your coller with usher knowin daam well mess quinn and 40 made that shit up. Niggaz seen 40 poppin his coller about 50 billion times in that video ft natd dogg.!! And if that nigga feel the bay so much explain to me why dis nigga aint never ever even fuck with any bay artist? That nigga should get arrested for all Biting he doing. Or more like i should send that nigga a Kinko application cause he doing alot Of copying.!!

stuck

Sicc OG
Jan 26, 2006
^^^^^ relax. I agree these artists should mess wit the Bay if they like our style and wanna make a song about it, but like dude said imitation is the highest form of flattery

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
SCOCIOUS said:
Why you gon hate on Jagged Edge & Jermaine Dupri for their new track "stunnas" about havin their stunnaz on & white tees?? Come on now, that "biting the bay" shit is way too old. When you gonna wake up and realize the bay is sick and other people across the country/world is feelin the shit! Imo they aint bitin, they pushin the hyphy movement in their own way! Give the whining shit up and find something new to talk about!!
real talk

all of you shut the fuck up.... you faggots will say shit like THE BAY IS BACK YEEE!! when bay music gets popular, and then when artists from other regions enjoy bay area shit enough to make a song using bay shit, you have the nerve to complain that "they're biting the bay".... stupid fucks, if you aren't ready for other people to use our slang and shit, then you're not ready for the bay area to blow up.

DONE.

::

Aug 26, 2005
swoopy said:
We just fuckin trend setters!! everybody know where the word stunna shades comes from!!! But jd is a sucka ass nigga because he known for soaking up game.!! Remember way back in 98? This nigga try to make a song called pop your coller with usher knowin daam well mess quinn and 40 made that shit up. Niggaz seen 40 poppin his coller about 50 billion times in that video ft natd dogg.!! And if that nigga feel the bay so much explain to me why dis nigga aint never ever even fuck with any bay artist? That nigga should get arrested for all Biting he doing. Or more like i should send that nigga a Kinko application cause he doing alot Of copying.!!
this nigga needs to calm the fuck down.... even if the song was featuring some bay niggas, most of y'all would still talk about how JD is bitin. it's impossible to please siccness members.

May 6, 2006
funny thing is, stunna is a south word, poppin yo collars BEEN happenin before 40 wuz born, and white t capital is LA..........

now tha Bay started callin them big ass designer glasses "stunna" shades i can say that, thats about it, but ya'll think tha rest of tha nation really give a shit?

Jul 10, 2005
maculentways said:
real talk

all of you shut the fuck up.... you faggots will say shit like THE BAY IS BACK YEEE!! when bay music gets popular, and then when artists from other regions enjoy bay area shit enough to make a song using bay shit, you have the nerve to complain that "they're biting the bay".... stupid fucks, if you aren't ready for other people to use our slang and shit, then you're not ready for the bay area to blow up.

DONE.

::
i gives a fuck bout if sumone uses our slang. they just gotta wait till we get our name out

sum texas nigga came up to me sayin "the bay might make sum of the words we use but we make em popular meanin they ours"

thats the type of shit that gets on my nerves

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
your right

Watts2006 said:
funny thing is, stunna is a south word, poppin yo collars BEEN happenin before 40 wuz born, and white t capital is LA..........

now tha Bay started callin them big ass designer glasses "stunna" shades i can say that, thats about it, but ya'll think tha rest of tha nation really give a shit?

your right but please don't categorize a few siccness members opinion as thel entire yay's... cuz i could giv two fuks about borrowed slang... but if mothafuckaz could for once admit they like our music... that would be that.

Feb 12, 2006
Watts2006 said:

now tha Bay started callin them big ass designer glasses "stunna" shades i can say that, thats about it, but ya'll think tha rest of tha nation really give a shit?[/

Get the fuck outta here!! LOL!! Stop hatin cause la niggaz is still stuck in the 80s with they throwback khaks and the ben davis suits!! U sound ridicolous saying niggaz was popin the coller before e-40 was born. Shit is probably most likely true but u expect us to go back to the fuckin 70s and see who was popin they coller first? Cmon bluh lets keep it real in the hip hop industry everybody knows that e-40 started that shit!! U tellin me niggaz back in the days was sayin the word ''Poppin my Coller''?. u tellin me niggaz in the 80's 70's or 60's was in front of the tv screen poppin they coller? LOL!! Cmon man it's a Wrap!!! Everybody know the bay made that shit famous!!!

Feb 12, 2006
''IM FROM THE BAY WHERE WE HYPHY AND GO DHUMB FROM THE SOIL WHERE THEM RAPPERZ BE GETTING THEY LINGO FROM''.!!!
ENOUGH SAID ION THIS SUBJECT....