Why Macklemore & Ryan Lewis deserved those Grammy Awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
So you think you can be influenced into being gay? Makes me question your sexuality buddy. I could watch the gayest shit all day every day and I would still not be able to be with a man.

LOL>..i'd hope not.

i dont give a fuck what you question bitch. ...is that what i'm talking about?? grown ass people being influenced faggot??? get the fuck out of the conversation if you dont know what it's about.

we were talking about CHILDREN BITCH, whether they have a choice to be gay or not. they said they were born gay. i say they're full of shit.

so back up off deez if you can't come correct bitch. i dont even remember any body talking to you. speak when spoken to and never more

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
LOL>..i'd hope not.

i dont give a fuck what you question bitch. ...is that what i'm talking about?? grown ass people being influenced faggot??? get the fuck out of the conversation if you dont know what it's about.

we were talking about CHILDREN BITCH, whether they have a choice to be gay or not. they said they were born gay. i say they're full of shit.

so back up off deez if you can't come correct bitch. i dont even remember any body talking to you. speak when spoken to and never more
So you're saying if you'd watched some 'gay shit' as a kid you'd have a dick in your mouth right now, huh? Dumb motherfucker.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
LOL>..i'd hope not.

How old is you breh?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol who didnt see this coming on the sicc

anyway macklemore is preachy/corny & leave it to a straight white guy to profit off someone else's lifestyle/culture. especially at a time when there are a lot of decent openly gay rappers coming up in the underground currently. he also more than likely bit the sound of thrift shop from this too, which came out 1st, from a rapper he knew through heems of das racist, who happens to be gay.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
So you're saying if you'd watched some 'gay shit' as a kid you'd have a dick in your mouth right now, huh? Dumb motherfucker.

that's exactly word for word how i put it huh??!! lol..you guys are fucking morons. always trying to flip what people are saying and making it into a fucking joke lol...

im not going to explain myself any further, fuck you pussies and maclamore's gay ass music.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
So you think you can be influenced into being gay? Makes me question your sexuality buddy. I could watch the gayest shit all day every day and I would still not be able to be with a man.
I would agree that you would just be gay if you in fact wanted to be with a man after watching 2 men be together. But if a child is abused and has their innocence taken from them, even if it is by someone close to their own age of the same sex, it can skew their understanding of what sex is or is supposed to mean. If they are being sexually stimulated from a young age, their natural inclinations are shattered in my opinion and their view of love and sex are dramatically damaged. Even if it is a heterosexual relationship, if a child is exposed to things too early, it can severely damage their relationships for long time.

Psychology and science will argue both sides of the coin on this issue and people will ultimately end up making their own decisions as to what they believe, but I would hope that we can all agree that a child being subjected to virtually any sexual discussion too young is likely unhealthy.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
lol. you guys are all FAGS. haha. no wonder this site is DEAD as fuck. nobody is entitled to thier opinion in this bitch. everybody jumps on your dick if you say something they disagree with. thats why their OPINIONS BITCHES LOL....and everybody is coming with their own scientific 'facts' lol....

y'all are acting like i said FUCK GAYS!!! i just dont agree with their lifestyle and am going to keep my kids as long as possible from learning the ways. raise and teach your own kin wtf you want.
Your kids are probably gay breh

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Thrift Shop - 7x platinum (6th best selling digital download of ALL TIME)
Can't Hold Us - 4x platinum
Same Love - 2x platinum
White Walls 1x platinum

M&RL have also broken a bunch of industry records....INDEPENDENTLY.
i dont fuck with their music like that but them dudes get my dap for makin that much noise, independently. thats incredible. and if Ryan Lewis produced everything, dudes dope.

and a Grammy really aint shit. everybody knows it aint shit. but still highly coveted and when you get one, your legit. they deserve what ever the Grammy means to them. they deserve the Billboard and AMA's too. those aint as boss as the Grammy, but they tell the treal and have more value behind the vote.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I dont like macklemore because I think he's a fake ass hipster...

He only makes this type of music because its the cool or in thing to talk about or do now...I see through his bullshit and he just annoys the shit out of me.

With that said im all for gay rights and I think we should live and let live...as long as what u do dont violate any body's else's rights then let them do them PERIOD.

Now as far as kendrick album being nothing new to the rap game obviously havent gave g.k.m.c a real listen. When I first listened to it I wasn't very impressed by after giving a few run throughs a really loved the album and felt like it was breath of fresh air to the rap game. The story he told and the positive message the album sent hit close to him with me. Maybe some of u never been through something like that so u cant really feel but it really spoke on my life and shit I've been through.

But like I said before everyone has their own opinion and perception on these situations and im not one to say u have to except people being gay or liking macklemores irritating hipster ways to each his own feel me.

Apr 25, 2002
He only makes this type of music because its the cool or in thing to talk about or do now...I see through his bullshit and he just annoys the shit out of me.
player, your favorite rapper is in it to get your money. they're talkin bout what you want to hear, whats cool to you. i feel what your sayin tho. at the same time, dude blew up with out much time to change. the mainstream took him fresh as he was.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
It saddens me to see there are still people out there that think that hiding anything "gay" from their children will have any effect on their sexuality. If anything, it will make them resent you for being so closed minded.
It's a chance I'm willing to take. My mom didn't pay attention to the stuff I was watching when I was younger when we had HBO and Cinemax in the 80's when they were showing sex scenes and all that. That stuff makes you curious as to what is going on and your body naturally evokes a response.

I'm not here bashing homosexuality, but I make it a point to not show my kids any form of sexuality. There will be a time in their lives where they will see or hear of something in regards to sex I'm sure. If I start to see the patterns of behavior that suggest that I need to have "the talk" with them, I will do so. It doesn't matter if that's 7 year old or 20. When I think they're ready, I will tell them about it and be very honest with them. But for now, all they'll know is the relationship that my wife and I have as husband and wife. They are still young enough that they close their eyes when we kiss because they get embarrassed. They are still innocent. I don't need to introduce a gay couple to them and have them thinking about stuff they don't have to worry about until years and years down the line.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
WHEN PPL STOP MAKING THE RAPGAME A COMPETITION (THAT 1% ACTUALLY PROSPER IN)......MAYBE WE CAN SEE SOME PROGRESS AND START SEEIN EYE 2 EYE MORE. THESE ARGUMENTS ARE RIDICULOUS
At the end of the day, it's a business and in any arena of commerce, there will be competition and there will always be a fight for market share. Just because Coke and Pepsi are fighting for a share of the same market, it doesn't mean that they aren't both advancing the market for soda.

What will help hip hop is quality music being made consistently. While the arguments here have mostly nothing to do with that, the artist raised a point that has people talking, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's broadening the subject matter of Hip Hop.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
It's a chance I'm willing to take. My mom didn't pay attention to the stuff I was watching when I was younger when we had HBO and Cinemax in the 80's when they were showing sex scenes and all that. That stuff makes you curious as to what is going on and your body naturally evokes a response.

I'm not here bashing homosexuality, but I make it a point to not show my kids any form of sexuality. There will be a time in their lives where they will see or hear of something in regards to sex I'm sure. If I start to see the patterns of behavior that suggest that I need to have "the talk" with them, I will do so. It doesn't matter if that's 7 year old or 20. When I think they're ready, I will tell them about it and be very honest with them. But for now, all they'll know is the relationship that my wife and I have as husband and wife. They are still young enough that they close their eyes when we kiss because they get embarrassed. They are still innocent. I don't need to introduce a gay couple to them and have them thinking about stuff they don't have to worry about until years and years down the line.
I see your point and agree. But I don't see homosexuality only a sexual thing. I wouldn't stop a child from watching Ellen, for example. Sure she's a lesbian, but it's a talk show, there's little to no sex in it.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I see your point and agree. But I don't see homosexuality only a sexual thing. I wouldn't stop a child from watching Ellen, for example. Sure she's a lesbian, but it's a talk show, there's little to no sex in it.
yeah, that's not what I'm talking about. 713 brought up the gay couple on abc family or whatever it was. It has a lesbian couple on there and they kiss all the time on that show. It's like, we get it, you guys are supposed to be lesbians...

When I was like 6 or 7 and I lived in Santa Cruz, there was this huge gay parade. My older sister joked "hey, there goes your people right there" so I asked what she was talking about. She told me she was joking and told me what it was. I had no real concept or understanding of what gay even meant but I still remember that day. I think too many parents fail in teaching their kids and answering all of the questions they may have.