Why is everyone try to beef with Messy Marv ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
Listen to mac dre i need an eighth and lifes a bitch cd he talks about crippin.
UH HE ALSO TALKS ABOUT NORTE ON THE BLACK AND BROWN TRACC SO WUT THAT SHIT DNT MEAN NUTHIN

THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS
WHY EVERYONE TRYIN TO BEEF WIT MESSY.

I REALLY DNT CARE IF HE IS A ALL OF A SUDDEN BLOOD HE IS THE ONE WHO GOTS TO DEAL WIT THAT SHIT FROM HIS BLOCK OR HOOD

IF THEY REALLY MAD THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT
THESE UTHER RAPPERS SHOULDNT TRIP HOW IS IT AFFECTING THERE MONEY
CUZ REALLY IF U AINT GONNA SAY NUTHIN TO THE MANS FACE OR DO NETHING BOUT IT THEN KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT

IN THE FAMOUS WORDS OF TAYDATAY -BITCH QUIT BUMPIN YOUR GUMS

OH YEAH DONT QUOTE THIS AND SAY SUMTHING STUPID BACK
CUZ IT REALLY DONT MATTER

THIS IS THE REALITY U AINT DOIN NUTHIN BOUT SO DNT WORRY GET YOUR MONEY AND BE HAPY DNT WORRY BOUT THE NEXT CAT AND HIS ISSUES

May 8, 2008
Listen to mac dre i need an eighth and lifes a bitch cd he talks about crippin.
U dumbass he didnt say one line about him cripping on either one of those songs. Goddamn im sik of this shit. WE DONT DO THAT CRIP SHIT OUT HERE!! PERIOD. What we do is enough, we solid stop trying to bring that LA shit in here. Mac Dre was str8 Romper Room Gang Crestside Vallejo nigga fuck that other shit u talking.

A

AztecaCV

I'm a Crip..... From Oakland

My Crip set is..... In Oakland

The Crips run.... Oakland

Face the facts 4 real!

Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
U dumbass he didnt say one line about him cripping on either one of those songs. Goddamn im sik of this shit. WE DONT DO THAT CRIP SHIT OUT HERE!! PERIOD. What we do is enough, we solid stop trying to bring that LA shit in here. Mac Dre was str8 Romper Room Gang Crestside Vallejo nigga fuck that other shit u talking.
EXACTLY THESE CATS TRYINT TO MAKE SUMTHING OUT OF NUTHING

A

AztecaCV

HAHAHA WUT DID CLYDE CARSON SAY ON THAT TEAM SONG
''DISGUSTING LIKE MEETING BAY NIGGAZ WHO CRIP WALK''
What fool? You tryna say that OGC (Original Gangsta Crip) aint running Oakland right now, give it 5 years, OGC gonna have control of 75% of the hoods in the town. 4 real, yall just hiding from the truth.

Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
What fool? You tryna say that OGC (Original Gangsta Crip) aint running Oakland right now, give it 5 years, OGC gonna have control of 75% of the hoods in the town. 4 real, yall just hiding from the truth.
AYE WUT EVER U SAY MAN I AINT FROM THE -O- SO I CANT SPEAK ON THAT BUT DAMN U EVEN GAVE IT A TIME LIMIT HAHA WELL THAT IS PROPER GANG PLANNING AT ITS BEST

A

AztecaCV

Don't hate on them though, they put in work, on the Cap Locc Crip gang, people been down with the BAY AREA Caps Locc Crips and the Space Bar Bloods since day muthafuckin 01001001011.

Gateway gangstas run this bitch we some http OG's.

A

AztecaCV

We OGC though Cuzz, fuck Capp Locc Crip, we done ran them off 'bout 4 months ago, they got ran off the set (Myspace.com) and can't even come to the fucking server no mo', best believe we put in work and has Tom delete they're pages. And for them Space Bar Bloods, expect a virus coming your way in the near future suckas!

Awww nigga, fuck yall rotten apple niggas, we hard to the core fool, step to it then nigga, if you real about it bang yo shit, throw up yo IP address dogg.....its all 'bout dat 147.533.34.321.9 !!!!! What you know bout dat......

OGC

May 8, 2008
We OGC though Cuzz, fuck Capp Locc Crip, we done ran them off 'bout 4 months ago, they got ran off the set (Myspace.com) and can't even come to the fucking server no mo', best believe we put in work and has Tom delete they're pages. And for them Space Bar Bloods, expect a virus coming your way in the near future suckas!

Awww nigga, fuck yall rotten apple niggas, we hard to the core fool, step to it then nigga, if you real about it bang yo shit, throw up yo IP address dogg.....its all 'bout dat 147.533.34.321.9 !!!!! What you know bout dat......

OGC
HAHAHAHAHA Ahh u was bout to get me madd wit all that shit for a second. Online Crips now i dun heard it all.

A

AztecaCV

Man fuck all yall set mayne, best believe there are CRIPS in the town(Banging from Myspace)..this HTML Ryder for life.....niggas we banging the WWWW....WestsideWorldWideWeb nigga what....Ima PC-walk all over yo bitch ass ISP niggas,we don't play that shit out here...home of the hard-drive-by's betta watch it, my nigga runs Windows and smoke indo bitch, no Love for a sucka ass Linux marks....we smashin on any nigga that want funk...KeyStroke Terrorists 4 life, KST now what.....the hardest nigga on ya desktop....

A

AztecaCV

Here's some bars for my online OAKLAND CRIP rydaz.

Fuck some dickies and chuck T's,
My niggas sport keyboards and flatscreens
My ISP be AOL
I love the sound of "you got mail"
Always on the computer, never leave home
Both wrists got carpal tunnel syndrome
Im online acting like Im in ya face
My IP address you could never trace,
An OG killa known to act a fool,
Even though I'm really posting from a middle school

off the new album......"The Web is Mine" featuring DeepEastOakland and TruAzn9.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Here's some bars for my online OAKLAND CRIP rydaz.

Fuck some dickies and chuck T's,
My niggas sport keyboards and flatscreens
My ISP be AOL
I love the sound of "you got mail"
Always on the computer, never leave home
Both wrists got carpal tunnel syndrome
Im online acting like Im in ya face
My IP address you could never trace,
An OG killa known to act a fool,
Even though I'm really posting from a middle school

off the new album......"The Web is Mine" featuring DeepEastOakland and TruAzn9.
bars :siccness: