Why I Love Juggalos.....hahaha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
all i know, is if you listen to icp your lame. their music started off as an act in WCW wrestling. also, ive seen this program on kcet on how corporated america try's to seel images to teens. their main subject being icp and how they're puppets.

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
any musician who becomes a pro westler is an idiot. and lets think for a moment, do you think they joined wrestling to target the agressive young male audience? i'd say so. and how much do you juggalo's pay for your t-shirts and posters of icp and shit. its a waste. your being sold an image, and on top of that its a fuccin stupid one.

Nov 14, 2002
Ok. I'm sure it's much stupider for someone to pay for an ICP shirt because they're a fan, than it is for you to buy a Tech shirt because you're a fan.

Jay-Z and Diddy put out fuckin' womens clothing as a side project.

Nov 14, 2002
NoR CaL LoCC said:
damn on that first page one of those dumb ass clowns said they didnt make money off mtv

ive seen their gay ass shit on MTV before
You might have seen them on the news or something, but it's not like they play the videos.

Oct 9, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:
Yes they have. That's the only time I have ever seen a video of theirs. They were walking down a street as like a circus act since they are clowns after all. The song sucked anyways that probably why they didn't get heavy rotation. What a surprise.

^^^ Very tru....believe the name of the song was "Let's go all the way" On some of the rock shows you would see a few others but that one got major air play.

Nov 14, 2002
Really? LoL.. I find them amusing because they picked the shittiest song they've ever made for a single...

Kind of like Imma Tell.

Oooooooooooooh. ::cringe::