Why I Love Juggalos.....hahaha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
definition of a juggalo

juggalo - brainwashed fan. you cant feel ICP if youre not a juggalo because they only speak to juggalos. if you are a true juggalo youll buy everything they have. they just use that term to make people they are different than other fans and have a more "personal" relationship with them.

Feb 17, 2003
tony206 said:
definition of a juggalo

juggalo - brainwashed fan. you cant feel ICP if youre not a juggalo because they only speak to juggalos. if you are a true juggalo youll buy everything they have. they just use that term to make people they are different than other fans and have a more "personal" relationship with them.
Wow that sux.....

Oct 18, 2003
tony206 said:
definition of a juggalo

Not at all as J says in the sampler lyrics I posted pluck the fuckin cd's if you have to, he don't care if you download it, pluck it, buy it or whatever the fuck you do as long as your gettin the shit. As for the buying part... yeah we like to rep the hatchet so people know we're here. please don't try to tell me what I am myself when i have first hand experience. And they're not all about the money they throw a 4 day party/concert durin the summer in a campsite every year where cop's aren't allowed on the property, and the security guards toke n drink with you and all day you have something to do, party, watch seminars, bitches mudwrestling, fuckin we t-shirt contests, then at night around 8 the concerts start they have about 5-6 groups a night, and i'm pretty sure tech'll probably be there this year. concerts usually end around 11'ish, this is 4 nights of fresh concerts. then after the concerts you go rite back to partying man, i swear it's like being in heaven, it's a party every where you go. also the big ballers christmas party they throw every year they give away 100 dollar jerseys n shit like that to every juggalo that goes, Free beer, and esham just threw a party nov. 30th with free beer in detroit. I don't see how you can say they're all about the money when they do shit like this. So don't judge unless you know first hand.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Fingerz said:
Not at all as J says in the sampler lyrics I posted pluck the fuckin cd's if you have to, he don't care if you download it, pluck it, buy it or whatever the fuck you do as long as your gettin the shit. As for the buying part... yeah we like to rep the hatchet so people know we're here. please don't try to tell me what I am myself when i have first hand experience. And they're not all about the money they throw a 4 day party/concert durin the summer in a campsite every year where cop's aren't allowed on the property, and the security guards toke n drink with you and all day you have something to do, party, watch seminars, bitches mudwrestling, fuckin we t-shirt contests, then at night around 8 the concerts start they have about 5-6 groups a night, and i'm pretty sure tech'll probably be there this year. concerts usually end around 11'ish, this is 4 nights of fresh concerts. then after the concerts you go rite back to partying man, i swear it's like being in heaven, it's a party every where you go. also the big ballers christmas party they throw every year they give away 100 dollar jerseys n shit like that to every juggalo that goes, Free beer, and esham just threw a party nov. 30th with free beer in detroit. I don't see how you can say they're all about the money when they do shit like this. So don't judge unless you know first hand.
How much are tickets to the gathering? I assume they be selling merch there too? Everything is about the money. Don't kid yourself. When it all boils down to it, they do that shit to make money.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
^^^yup

yay they gave us free shit!!! now lets support them and buy their $100 jerseys that cost them a fraction of the price.

you said "they give away 100 dollar jerseys n shit like that to every juggalo that goes"

what if im a fan of their music and am not a juggalo? its not happening, you havta be a juggalo! and being a juggalo is supporting them by buying all their shit so they can represent as you say here ... "As for the buying part... yeah we like to rep the hatchet so people know we're here"

if you let people know youre here whats that gonna do?

Dec 18, 2002
im the former juggalo that tonys talkin about, like ive said before, its a group thing for impressionable young teens that dont feel they fit it, its like a homie system for youths, as i traveled throughout WA though i never met a juggalo who was smart, had their shit together or watever.

the wholeee juggalo thing is the marketing thing, its a psychological form of social control similar to that used by hitler though not as bad. ICP songs are constantly talkin about juggalos bein their homies, if someone likes ICP they wanna be a part of that, who wouldnt wanna feel like their fav band is also their brothers? so to be the best juggalo your in a social class-based race to buy all their albums, (if you download them your a jugga-ho so why would you wanna do that?) buy their clothes, etc. theres a reason that ICP has so much merchandise to buy, BECAUSE IF YOUR A JUGGALO YOULL BUY IT!!!! if your a juggalo right now readin this your just thinkin that im an idiot and just hatin on ICP and watever because you dont wanna believe wat im sayin but thats truth.

Oct 18, 2003
Tickets are expensive like 160. but hella worth it since they have to pay off about... who the hell knows how many groups, and the destruction of the place they have to hire cleaning crews wich take days to clean up. they have fuckin live wrestlers and free paintball n shit like that. but yeah they do have a merch stand, any concert has a merch stand. I buy the shit because i like reppin what i listen to, I don't just wear the hatchet I got some regular cloths a few other shirts from concerts n shit like that. And i've never payed 100 bucks for a jersey, People have bought them for me out of being nice because we like the same music...

As for the lettin people know we're here part Like i said it's made up of alot of people who feel like they don't belong in any clicks, so they fit in. so we roll deep n rep the hatchet, well in The detroit area at least, i really don't know what the juggalo's are like in other places.

But the point is, they give back unlike any other groups, they don't just make money and rap about their cars n bling n shit like that. Eminem or ..... well use someone else for example uhhh Jay-z n all them mainstream rappers make fat cash, but they get to lay back and sit there with all that money those big houses and 10 cars. well Icp does the same but they give back to the fans, They pump alot of money out for us. And i'm done discussin it now, if you wanna actually know what a juggalo is about just do the research.

And of course they do it to make the money, that's how they make a living lol.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
"it's made up of alot of people who feel like they don't belong in any clicks, so they fit in. so we roll deep n rep the hatchet"

how do you rep the hatchet? by buying their shit

"nuff said"

Oct 18, 2003
Nah, I never bought shit.
People have gave me, and or bought me stuff.
The only thing i've ever bought off one of their stands wasn't psychopathic it was a bone thugs hat.
But yeah if you like any music you buy their shirts or cd's.... it's all logical. I don't buy the cd's I burn them,

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
how do you get people to buy you shit?

But the bottom line is, juggalo loyalty=$$$ they don't have to rap about it or show it off to show people that they love making money off $100 Hockey Jerseys.

Em and Jay Z make money selling millions of albums....ICP makes money touring and selling millions of shirts and shit.

It's all about the money, don't act like it isnt.

Dec 18, 2002
lol@ the point is "they give back", how the fuck do they do that if all their shit is so fuckin expensive, them "giving back" is them really "gettin paid like fuck"

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
juggalo loyalty=$$$ they don't have to rap about it or show it off to show people that they love making money off $100 Hockey Jerseys.

this man is smart enough to realize this shit^^^

i know people that want hatchet tattoos to prove that their loyal...you dont see me getting a fucking brotha lynch or xraided tattoo lol

Oct 18, 2003
Yeah i'll admit it, it's about money, every rapper is about money...
People buy shit for me because i'm poor, i live in a ghetto mexican villiage, and all my homies help me out.

Yeah they're gittin phat paid, but they're still giving back to the community. And i'm in it for the music, I like their shit, I guess if I had the money i'd pay for psychopathic shit because i'd rather wear a twiztid shirt than a cheap ass k-mart shirt.