Why I <3 Heath Ledger

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
if a man is a homosexual and none of yall know about it and he makes a movie or rap album or thread on the siccness like (siccness gee) does it make the movie, rap album, or thread gay?

its like the tree that fell in the forest question

so many undercover homosexuals in the music business and film industry and siccness it dont even make sense lol

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Wow, a post without the word gay.. Amazing!

Here is an interesting fact Gee, most people who are as homophobic as you, are afraid of being gay themselves; so they constantly talk shit and hate on homosexuals (as you've been doing), because they think that if they do it enough, they themselves wont turn gay.

Do some soul searching dude, then come back in this topic and see if you're still all about it.

Jun 2, 2008
go pick another e-fight then......super virgin gangsta of the year....you got slienced by me now go get silenced by another real ass dude that sees right threw your phony ass
??? and he calls me the e-thug?
lmao this is the internet
like im a care about a punk ass kid backing up a faggot actor he likes
you can silence all you want its not gonna fase me or anyone else that has a life because its just the internet
now you go ahead and on with your heath ledger fan boy comments
im sure itll make you feel better on here

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
you guys wouldn't take a few million to pretend you were gay for a movie???
Shit I would. A few mill is a few mill.

Here is an interesting fact Gee, most people who are as homophobic as you, are afraid of being gay themselves; so they constantly talk shit and hate on homosexuals (as you've been doing), because they think that if they do it enough, they themselves wont turn gay.
Theres about 20 other siccness members that are suffereing from that same problem. It never a fails, any thread that contains the word penis/cock/dick...etc someone is going to make a post saying "that's gay" or something like that.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Shit, I'd do it for a few thousand. lol. Once again, its acting. You're not really fucking Donnie Darko in the ass.

Has anyone else noticed that every single one of dudes posts is the exact same thing that he said in the last post he made? LOL

Jun 2, 2008
Shit, I'd do it for a few thousand. lol. Once again, its acting. You're not really fucking Donnie Darko in the ass.

Has anyone else noticed that every single one of dudes posts is the exact same thing that he said in the last post he made? LOL
a few thousand?
lmao i think theres a couple of siccness memebers that need to come out the closet already hahha

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
True but imagine having to explain that to everybody who recognizes you

^^^ if it was a mill in cash right in front of you......you would....if you wouldnt you never been broke before in your life......
never been broke?

you dont know my personal life, but i would still not do it,

its just not the way i would do things

things would have to be way fucked up for me to do something like that, and as long as i would have choice i would choose not to