Why I <3 Heath Ledger

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
if your gonna kill yourself, at least do something cool before you die...

throw money out the window and make some people rich, donate some money to a charity... why are u gonna kill yourself and let everything go to waste

Aug 9, 2006
i dont understand people that live in cyberspace....how can you for 1....make fun of someone for doing there job (and from what i heard doing pretty fuckin good at what he was doing) 2..act like your some super straight guy that cant even hear the word gay without catching aids or something

Jun 2, 2008
damn i didnt know there was that many people who heath ledger guy
i guess you guys are right its just acting its nit like hes gay......

HAHAHA YOUR FUCKING TRIPPIN GO FUCK YOURSELVES COCK SUCKING HEATH LEDGER FAN BOYS

Aug 9, 2006
to bad that "wez lookin more gayers" actually get pussy and you.......dont..

YOUR the one that made the thread last night.......YOUR the one that had heath ledger on his mind ENOUGH to make a thread about him on A GANGSTA RAP forum that has nothing to do with movies....

Jun 2, 2008
to bad that "wez lookin more gayers" actually get pussy and you.......dont..

YOUR the one that made the thread last night.......YOUR the one that had heath ledger on his mind ENOUGH to make a thread about him on A GANGSTA RAP forum that has nothing to do with movies....
OH THIS A GANGSTA RAP FORUM MY BAD
I DIDNT KNOW HOW GANGSTA THIS FORUMS WAS...LMAO
I DONT EVEN HAVE TO MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB. YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF HAHA

Aug 9, 2006
your name is siccnessgee......your clearly a virgin net banger.....

and if you didnt know that siccness was a gangsta rap forum then you failed again...i never said this forum was gangsta......fuckin clown

Jun 2, 2008
your name is siccnessgee......your clearly a virgin net banger.....

and if you didnt know that siccness was a gangsta rap forum then you failed again...i never said this forum was gangsta......fuckin clown

hyphy are type music on this forum and thats not gangsta rap
and FYI this the open forum where you can post anything including making fun of a dead fag and seeing all his fan boys dick ride him

try again cuz you FAILED dipshit

Aug 9, 2006
because your not in reality thats what makes you a netbanging virgin........if you think supporting heath or even watching broke back moutain makes you gay then you are an idiot and are probally younger then 15.....

real men that are comfortable with there sexaulity dont give a fuck what the next man does in movies.....

netbanging virgins say something to create an argument so maybe they can "expoze" the next guy for being a closet homosexaul....

thizz/hyphy werent the main reason this forum was created...shit was here way before hyphy was here and was created for the most part for being an underground gangsta rap forum.....