WHY HATE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
CAN I STILL WEAR THIS SHIRT???

IF I GO TO A FAST FOOD JOINT AND THEY FUCK UP MY ORDER?

AND I YELL OUT "I FUCKING HATE!!! WHEN THEY DO THIS SHIT!!! OR SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH THE WORD "HATE"...

OR WOULD THAT BE HYPOCRITICAL?

Sep 30, 2008
WOW DarkHoeDown is a real life Freddie Hott Sauce stalker lol . You gotta be like 14 yrs old. I admit you a funny dude, thanks for the laughs. Over 18,000 post on SIccness lol , go get a life , when i was your age i was fucking bitches , in the streets with the homies getting money, not stalking Unknown rappers , talking shit , hiding behind a computer. Its easy to talk shit about a person thats on the net, and no one knows who you are, even after 18,000 post lol.

Feb 8, 2003
WOW DarkHoeDown is a real life Freddie Hott Sauce stalker lol . You gotta be like 14 yrs old. I admit you a funny dude, thanks for the laughs. Over 18,000 post on SIccness lol , go get a life , when i was your age i was fucking bitches , in the streets with the homies getting money, not stalking Unknown rappers , talking shit , hiding behind a computer. Its easy to talk shit about a person thats on the net, and no one knows who you are, even after 18,000 post lol.

You mad Calvin Clean(i just made u a better rap name then what you using) haha this shit is funny to me though. Lets get it right its DickHoesDown and whY do I have to hate on you? I have 18000 posts bc i been on here since 2003 and i post anytime i want (not sharing computer with my "supposely team") too im a boss and dont even have to brag about it im not just on one computer i post from my ipad, android, laptop, desktop etc. Im universal while you fake it praying to make it. Yeah you was fucking bitches alright that tranny pic worth thousand words and you was in the streets with your homies bc you was homeless and snatching old ladies purses in church parkinglots..

WHY OVERTON WHY?

Feb 8, 2003
DarkHoeDown , you want a Freddie Poster? lol, did you not follow you on twitter? or friend you on facebook? lol .

Far as twitter you cant touch me with a torch on twitter. I just peeped since u mentioned and YOU still at little over 1000 followers i got over 45,000 followers and im sure I have more friends on Facebook and in real life then you too so get it right overton with your two siccness accounts talking in third person like u salamon from that movie The Hand That Rocks the cradle. I bet you be the only one in your whip and holding a two way conversation with yourself.

WHY FRONT? THE BOWEL MOVEMENT

Feb 8, 2003
Nobody hating on you we laughing at you Overton.

lol i had to come on here to see , your hate doesnt bother me Shadow Boy, but thank you for the laugh, you got everyone over here rollin. Overton and you posted a pic lol wow . Hope that hate leaves your system soon HAPPY WHY HATE WEDNESDAY SICCNESS!

FHS

Im glad I got everyone in your parents house laughing Im a entertainer. I bet yall got more niggas over there then a apartment full of immigrants. niggas in walls, niggas laying in the shower, under the couch shit yall got niggas coming out the vents, niggas in the kitchen cabinets playing peek a boo.

Oct 31, 2007
you got some nerves mr numerous siccness accounts. get a life bum. u just mad bc u unknown and old im talking bout maurice from earth wind and fire hairline old and cant blow up tryna rap. bulletheaded nigga. thats why u look like overton from living single.
LOHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
so get it right overton with your two siccness accounts talking in third person like u salamon from that movie The Hand That Rocks the cradle. I bet you be the only one in your whip and holding a two way conversation with yourself.

WHY FRONT? THE BOWEL MOVEMENT
LMAO