WHY HATE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
I really wanna kno why? Why arent you on the cash money roster? To be honest, I think that is a stupid business name. Just like "ugly nigga" no hate. just being real.

WHY? Because I can!

May 9, 2002
lol more hate , and we stay winning. Fuck wit us or dont, either way WE HERE!
More hate? People were asking you a simple question, which has STILL gone unanswered.

This was posted to give those who want to connect with us the option to connect. If you dont then coo, thats fine.
No, it wasnt. I was posted to try stay "relevant" and to see all the "hate" because any attention is good attention....right?

Cut the crap. You and youre company are a non-factor. It is what it is. Why? Only you can answer that.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i hesitate to use the word hate. but the board is filled with a bunch of debbie downers.

advertising would be one thing. but engaging in a conversation has zero value, from a business perspective, IMO.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I've never heard a single song. Freddie Hott Sauce got the tshirt plug, and his deal for Why Hate Shirts/Cash Money/Universal...Ugly Nigga is the king of flyers, with nationwide attention from the Pope, comic book characters, etc. together they can run the rap game