Why Does Everyone Seem to Hate me so much???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
everyone is going to have some kind of retarded ass reply to what someone say's...its just how you take it...i don't have a damn thing against no-one on this site...its just a place that i like to sit don to at the end of the day and peep out...maybe find a few laughs...don't live here...i don't think its healthy to live a second life on the web...thats kinda fucked up to me actually...but what ever works..i aint mad at you..

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont hate you....but i dislike you..........and who gives a fuck who doesnt like or hate you..........i get dissed by this whole board and do i give a fuck....i can be such a dumb ass most of time......then some other times i think i can be helpful and not such a pain in the ass.......

C

CinFul-1

x-loc said:
i dont hate you....but i dislike you..........and who gives a fuck who doesnt like or hate you..........i get dissed by this whole board and do i give a fuck....i can be such a dumb ass most of time......then some other times i think i can be helpful and not such a pain in the ass.......
I only talk shit to the ones who need shit talked to them. Xloc is clool X-Raidedloc831 is cool, even if he doesnt let you burn the albums u can down load on the site, LOL:beard:

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
RAVAGE said:
Is this u? U must not get along with the locals in SANTA CRUZ! LOL
If that one girl on your web site is your girlfriend I kinda know her......We went to school together.
Aye homie there are norteno sets in santa cruz. I have met some fools that stay up there.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
eMDe said:

Aye homie there are norteno sets in santa cruz. I have met some fools that stay up there.
Yea, i know but its a sur town mostly, I trip out tho cuz there R' hella nortenos walking up N' down the boardwalk unharmed. The only norteno gang I know of is NSSC, most of the members look like surfers,LOL probly R'..........

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
another thing is that probably everyone hates you is cuz you just posted another thread about gate won asking about why he change his name when it was just backworks.......you might as well ask everyone wuts wrong with there names........but come one you must be slow or retarted cuz how more of a gay hoe can you be posting another thread about me....and why everyone hates you so much...and asking about why someone changed there name......

May 12, 2002
aint nobody hatin on you, they only hate you...just kidding...this board would be straight boring if we didnt get those stupid replies, or smart ass people up in here, just my opinion...im out.

oh yeah, im from the 831 also, so i am glad to see peeps from the 831 on the board also... peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
x-loc said:
another thing is that probably everyone hates you is cuz you just posted another thread about gate won asking about why he change his name when it was just backworks.......you might as well ask everyone wuts wrong with there names........but come one you must be slow or retarted cuz how more of a gay hoe can you be posting another thread about me....and why everyone hates you so much...and asking about why someone changed there name......
Damn you can hella tell your just a Immature kid. Why you so on my nutz about everything I post huh. You need to be focused more on shit like getting a life and not being on the comp so much worried about what kind of threads people post.

May 27, 2002
haha @ ure homie xraidedloc831............

x-loc...shut the fucc up you siccmade groupie....so the man was curious as to why gate changed his name/what it means.....i didnt know what it was at first site....i thought it was playing with the words NOW EAT, now i know what it was.....and he must be slow or retarded because he is a gay hoe?? wtf man.....sound like some 7th grader from this board i beat the shit out of for talking like that..........i ride hard in case yall havent noticed :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
RAVAGE said:
is your real name CHARLIE?

no my real name is Cory cisneros

my half sister you see there is sarah martinez. we both have the same dad but some drama shit happened which i would prefer not to talk about. but all you need to know is she is my half sister and she stuck with her dads last name and i stuck with my dad who i call fathers name.

tell me your real name and ill call her up in hawaii and ask her.