Why Does Everyone Seem to Hate me so much???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Alright I am sick of this shit. I been on the board since like late 98 earley 99 but lately it seems like everyone hate me and I do not know why. someone post some shit on this please cause I would really like to settle shit so I can post a question without someone being a smart ass to me or just plain dissing me cause it is just me posting the comment. I have seen the same kinda questions asked by my homie BLUTARSKI and no one gave him shit. But when I ask hella people just diss me like crazy. So come on now hit me up about shit you do or do not like about me so i can resolve this shit and move on and at least try to gain some kind of respect back from people on this board.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I don't know. I can't recall any of your posts but I doubt people just hate you for no reason. You had to do something. Now there are some people on here who hate everyone (like myself) but for the most part you probably caused it.

Apr 26, 2002
aye homie, i ain't got a problem wit chu homie. but like a big homie once told me, "you can't shtand tha heat, then get tha fucc out tha kitchen". and that's real chop. fold.

M

MrFreeze

look dog weve all been through the same shit. it seems like whenever you post something you really wanna talk about, the thread gets turned around by a bunch of jackasses and the next thing you know people are talkin shit to you and you dont know what happened. i dont think it has anything to do with people hatin you-i mean shit, the few times i talked to you it was all cool- i think what happens is a bunch of 15 year old scary little internet gangster faggots get a hard on by talkin shit to folks on the board cuz they know nobody's gonna come through the screen and beat there ass. its happened to me many times and the only advise i can offer is dont let it get to you cuz theres not much you can do to stop em and you only make it worse by arguing back. dont stoop to there level playa you gotta be better than that. im not sayin act like your scared-if someone disses you then diss em back but take it with a grain of salt cuz when its all said and done who really cares what other people think.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
who cares? For every "real life" hater there are 1,000 of em hiding on the internet. Muhfuckas that talk shit for NO REASON. Dont trip dogg....

micwu

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
uh who cares? if you gettin ripped on rip back. dont bitch about it.i bet you was the kid that ran to the teacher when you got your spot in line took while waiting for the slide.:cry:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
MrFreeze said:
look dog weve all been through the same shit. it seems like whenever you post something you really wanna talk about, the thread gets turned around by a bunch of jackasses and the next thing you know people are talkin shit to you and you dont know what happened. i dont think it has anything to do with people hatin you-i mean shit, the few times i talked to you it was all cool- i think what happens is a bunch of 15 year old scary little internet gangster faggots get a hard on by talkin shit to folks on the board cuz they know nobody's gonna come through the screen and beat there ass. its happened to me many times and the only advise i can offer is dont let it get to you cuz theres not much you can do to stop em and you only make it worse by arguing back. dont stoop to there level playa you gotta be better than that. im not sayin act like your scared-if someone disses you then diss em back but take it with a grain of salt cuz when its all said and done who really cares what other people think.
thanks homie. I try not to let this shit get to me but damn no matter how nice I am or how many times I re word shit on here, there is at least 4 or 5 people that diss the post. Sometimes you just feal like fuck it you know. What is the point coming on an OPEN FORUM BOARD when you can not be open and state your opinions without someone gettin all mad. BLUTARSKI was at my house a few days ago and was LHAO at the posts cause i would post something simple and peeps go off for it. I just wish people would grow up and reply to a post in a mature manor.