why does everyone hate......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^

Oh, it's goin down for sure...When I get the money. I'll take a picture for you too. And then I'll post it in this thread...I'll go and find it, and upload the picture :D

May 5, 2002
V-tec has a lower amount of valves working at lower rpm and more valves working at a higher rpm to get a better fuel mixture. LOL, I had some import guy tell me that V-tec "was like a turbo"... that shit kills me but what are ya gonna do...

BTW I'ma put loud exhaust on my Chevelle... FLOWMASTER. lets put our cars side by side and see which one sounds harder...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
fukc them lawn mower exhausts!
you got an acura too, so don't try to clown lol......

I'm getting a tanabe racing medallion exhuast.......they use that shit on actual cars that race......(not street racing either...it's a high performance racing exhaust).....

snub....your exhaust will rumble and be loud....but mine will be a crisp sound.....my homey has the same exhaust, i can't decribe what it sounds like tho......

it's tight!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i'd be damned if i had one of those on my car tho

the last integra i had, my brother in law did something to the exhaust that made it sound like a damn lawn mower. that shit made me mad.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
i'd be damned if i had one of those on my car tho

the last integra i had, my brother in law did something to the exhaust that made it sound like a damn lawn mower. that shit made me mad.
lol.....Was there a mute on your exhuast? Cause some exhausts have mutes in them so they aren't as loud as they could be. And it's not a lawn mower sound.....It's a loud kazoo! :D and mine's gonna be GRRRREAT!

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
if I could I'd record my suzuki samauri at idle, I got that thing going yesterday (blew the head gasket) and dogs blocks away were barkin' and when I used to idle through parkin' lots car alarms would go off... but it's a low bassy rubble... I pulled the exhaust off my dad's 71 chevy truck after he wrecked that and put it on my suzuki, it's too much for me now though, with no radio in the car it get's annoying fast...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

M-PHIVE said:

I DONT FUC WIT IT OR RACE IT AT ALL THO, NOT GONNA FUC IT UP, I LOVE IT TOO MUCH...ABA
ya know?!!?

i might keep this shit for the rest of my life.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
gsr's are real nice. i like them. i had one for a short bit, it was a 98. it was fast. nothing was done to it performance wise. i was gonna get a 2001 gsr but it was 21 g'z, and my insurance would have been like 250 a month, too much money for me....lol....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol, dood said fuck a body kit and a big ass spoiler....
I say fuck the stereo and dvd bullshit, do some engine work, rip all the bullshit back seats, speakers, air conditioning, etc... and slam it. Get a racing wing and some light ass rims and a body kit and your golden.

The dvd stuff is cool, but i think the playstation stuff is gay.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
Lol, dood said fuck a body kit and a big ass spoiler....
I say fuck the stereo and dvd bullshit, do some engine work, rip all the bullshit back seats, speakers, air conditioning, etc... and slam it. Get a racing wing and some light ass rims and a body kit and your golden.

The dvd stuff is cool, but i think the playstation stuff is gay.

i dunno about the air conditioning, but the rest sounds good.....:D

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i gotta have beats...thats a must...i don't give a fuck as long as my car starts....drives forward(you can always ride with out reverse)....and theres a cup holder.......the rest is bullshit....fuck racing....i'm lucky i don't have to push my car to start it anymore....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
i drove without reverse for a week until i fucked up and parked facing my girls house

The more crap you can scrap: a.c., spare tire+trunk lining, speakers, other bullshit, the faster you can be.
Plus (when i used to do this all day every day) roll with like a quarter tank of gas or less.