why does everyone hate......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
hondas and acuras so damn much? i see everyone clownin on them.....but they aren't bad cars.....they're more reliable than 95% of the american made cars.....

Apr 25, 2002
its because most of the people that have em dont know how to fix them up. some of them are coo.....my brother has a civic si and my friend has the integra type r.

Apr 25, 2002
I think its dumb to spend thousands of dollars fixing up a Civic when you can get a stock Camero Z28 most likley faster then a suped up Honda/Acura..

They're great if they arent riced up...reliable, get good gas miliage and last longer...I got a 95 Prelude..good enough car for me..I aint tryna have no fast ass car or a ricer....just something that will get me around that I can trust...a couple weeks ago when I got my hours cut back at work I went 3 weeks without having to fill my tank!

May 2, 2002
True...they are not bad cars, they are very good cars...very reliable. But I hate them cause EVERYONE has one. I'm the type of person that, if everyone has something, then I don't want it. I don't care if it's good, tight, whatever. Plus, everyone makes 'em into fuckin' little rice rockets. Things sound like lawn mowers, and the fin. What's up with the 10 foot fuckin' fin on the back?

Apr 25, 2002
i lyke slammed Civicz but not racer type shyt. im talkin bout cruizer type shyt. smoked out windowz, slammed hella low, pimp ass stereo system, chrome rimz, they look real nice that way. but that ricer shyt iz juzt gay looking.
Fordz on tha other hand look good (in mozt casez) but are PIECEZ OF SHYT on tha real. my unkle worked for Ford az a service manager for half a day and quit cuz too many motherfuckerz came in bytching and moaning that their sorry ass Ford broke down....and they had juzt bought it tha weekend b4 in mozt casez!!!!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

aint no way Acura's are played out... naw fuck that shit
It's about how you present yo shit
Fixed up Honda's that look like fuckin rice rockets and the Integra's that possess the same quality may look played out
But so do american cars that are like that
Don't act like a Camaro can't be a Ricer also
Go look at one of them Anti-Ricer pages
My Integra look sicc as fucc, it's dark green and got a black leathered out interior and got the stock alloys
Give me some time and that muthafucka will be sittin on 16" or 17" Fittipaldi chromes, an Eclipse sound system with a customized trunk and an Alpine Navigation/DVD System.
Now that's how your shit is supposed to be tacked out... fuck a body kit and a big ass spoiler.

May 2, 2002
To be honest with you, I think the whole Navigation/DVD/Playstation shit is played out too. TV ain't all that necessary to me. Not like I can watch the shit while I'm driving anyway.....

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
To be honest with you, I think the whole Navigation/DVD/Playstation shit is played out too. TV ain't all that necessary to me. Not like I can watch the shit while I'm driving anyway.....
All ready played out?

Who do you know with a DVD and Playstation in there car? The only people I see are celebrity with that shit.

I like Civics, I ain't into supping up a car...fuck that, I keep that shit plain as a muthafucka with a good sound system and I'm set.

May 2, 2002
Really?

You only see celebrities with a DVD and a Playstation in their car? I don't know where you live, but I know a ton of fools with that shit in their car. Not to mention every DB competition I go too people have them, or downtown...a ton of fools have them. I don't know...it's pretty common where I'm at.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lets keep in mind that I'm not always the only passenger in the car... and sometimes I just don't wanna drive, so i'l be in there watching TV. Or sometimes you posted up someplace just parlayin with your folks. and the Navigation System?! aww shit that's far from played out. Having one of those is just a part of pimpin your shit out...

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
WestAfrica2010 said:

All ready played out?

Who do you know with a DVD and Playstation in there car? The only people I see are celebrity with that shit.

I like Civics, I ain't into supping up a car...fuck that, I keep that shit plain as a muthafucka with a good sound system and I'm set.
I KNOW HELLA DUDES WITH THAT SHIT IN THEIR CAR...ABOUT THE HONDAS AND ACURAS, I DRIVE AN INTEGRA, BUT I KEEP IT ALL STOCK BECAUSE THE RACER SHIT ISNT GAY, ITS JUST PLAYED OUT BIG FUCIN TIME. BUT IVE HAD MY INTEGRA FOR LIKE A YEAR AND I HAVENT HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM WITH IT YET (KNOC ON WOOD), CIVICS ARE COOL IF THEY ARE FIXED UP THE RIGHT WAY, MAYBE LOWER IT, SYSTEM, TIGHT ASS RIMS, CHROME, SILVER, WHATEVER. BUT THE SPOILERS ARE UGLY, AND THE EXHAUST THING IS JUST ANNOYING NOW...ABA

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

what year is yours?

I bought me this 1993 Special Edition thang about a month ago... If you take care of it right, it won't give you any problems...

May 5, 2002
Cuz that shits corny as fuck. Majority of people I met with em are all dicks and think they know everything about cars when they can't even explain what V-Tec is and has no idea of how an engine works. all they do is sum simple bolt on mods like cold air intake, a header and a coffee can with a kazoo on the muffler. then glue on sum plastic wings and shit to make it look fast. I'm sorry, but that shits corny as fuck IMO. The damn engine is sidewayz o_O. I mean, I'm swapin engines and they spend 2 hours bolting on an air filter and they think they the shit. Its not all about the cars its about the people with em. plus they say NOOOSSSSSS. the shits called Nitrous. Its like calling cola COKE even tho its a pepsi. lol, the shit just irks me...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

All ready played out?

I know 1 person. LOL.....His car is sick as fuck....

I'd have to agree that SOME spoilers look like shit...but some are tight.....

I have an acura 2.2cl....it's lowered with rims, but I'm not into the body kit scene either....at least on this car.....but i'm gonna get a loud fuckin' exhaust!:D

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Snubnoze said:
Cuz that shits corny as fuck. Majority of people I met with em are all dicks and think they know everything about cars when they can't even explain what V-Tec is and has no idea of how an engine works. all they do is sum simple bolt on mods like cold air intake, a header and a coffee can with a kazoo on the muffler. then glue on sum plastic wings and shit to make it look fast. I'm sorry, but that shits corny as fuck IMO. The damn engine is sidewayz o_O. I mean, I'm swapin engines and they spend 2 hours bolting on an air filter and they think they the shit. Its not all about the cars its about the people with em. plus they say NOOOSSSSSS. the shits called Nitrous. Its like calling cola COKE even tho its a pepsi. lol, the shit just irks me...
the people that i know with "rice rockets" aren't dicks....seems like a lot of people on here meet people that are assholes. and then get the wrong idea.....but some people are dicks.....my homey that has a 92 prelude knows a lot about cars.....he's got the general cold air intake, headers, and exhaust.....but he also installed it all, which isn't too hard, it's just time consuming.....then he also put it 70 hours fitting his body kit....so some people put hard work into their shit.....and do know what they're doing.....

btw, since you said that some of them can't explain what V-Tec is, do you know what it is?