why does everyone hate......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: i drove without reverse for a week until i fucked up and parked facing my girls house

Blight said:
The more crap you can scrap: a.c., spare tire+trunk lining, speakers, other bullshit, the faster you can be.
Plus (when i used to do this all day every day) roll with like a quarter tank of gas or less.

rollin' with one a 1/4 tank of gas is bad for your car....depending on how high quality the gas you use is. my homey got his gas at Arco/am pm.....(shitty gas) and only put in $5 when he filled his tank, and it fucked up his fuel injector....he had to get it replaced.....$500....but yeah i know the more shit you take out the faster your car is....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

BLIGHT said:
Lol, dood said fuck a body kit and a big ass spoiler....
I say fuck the stereo and dvd bullshit, do some engine work, rip all the bullshit back seats, speakers, air conditioning, etc... and slam it. Get a racing wing and some light ass rims and a body kit and your golden.
i'm way coo with all that.
like i said, i'm not gonna abuse the engine like that... especially when I can race with something that's faster stock, and even after that, i'd still have no interest in racin' my shit..... That's just me..... My shit's an automatic anyways.... I'd rather have mines Lavell than something that'lle smoke somethin' And i'd be mad as fuck if I seen someone with a stripped down Special Edition

Sixxness said:
gsr's are real nice. i like them. i had one for a short bit, it was a 98. it was fast. nothing was done to it performance wise. i was gonna get a 2001 gsr but it was 21 g'z, and my insurance would have been like 250 a month, too much money for me....lol....
I love the stock rims on a 2000 GS-R... I saw a Black 91 Integra LS on I-80 yesterday with some shiny 2000 GS-R shoes on and I was about ready to follow it and have that thing sittin on Crates. Those would look real good on my special edition thang... i'm planning on gettin those when I stack my $$$ to the ceiling

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
Id rather have an import that can run faster than some fools Corvet or Stang or Comaro.

for real.....i think mustangs (new ones and all through the 80's and 90's)....are ugly as fuck. they are not tight....the 90's corvettes look shitty, and camaros aren't tight. i'd rather have a fuckin v-tech engine prelude (stock 200 hp, weighs 1900 pounds) than some big ass fuckin 4000 pound car with 300 horses. a prelude can corner better, and would smash on a big ass car, whether it has a good amount of horse power or not. fuck a domestic.....i'm stickin' with the imports!

May 5, 2002
If you want a real race car, 72 and lower. I don't fuck with new shit. LOL, yall gotta worry bout smog and shit. I can throw on a blower and don't give a fuck. yall limited with those lil import engines. I got endless possiblities.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
not really.....that's why you get a cai (cold air intake), headers, NEW catylitic converter and a full exhaust.....it flows right through without restrictions.....or as many.....and newer cars don't take emissions tests until they're 5 years old....

May 5, 2002
yea man your pretty much limited to what you just said right there. maybe also an MSD electronic egnition. I got so much shit I can do to my 350 block. get new heads, bore and stroke, roller rockers, new pistons, large amount of intake manifolds to choose from as well as carburators and I could even put on a fuel injected system if I wanted. I could put on a blower, a supercharger, nitrous, electronic ignition.... I mean shit I can go on for days on what I can do to the engine alone. shit and I could even throw in a big block if the small block wasn't doin it for me. I mean, how much shit could you really do to a honda v-tec engine? not a whole lot...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
would you like for me to list everything i can think of off the top of my head? OK! LET'S GO!

1. cai
2. headers
3. catylitic converter
4. exhaust
5. msd
6. new cams
7. v-tec controller
8. supercharger or turbo charges
9. nitrous
10. new spark plugs
11. lowering springs
12. sway bar
13. racing shocks

i'll think of more later, but that's off the top of my head.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
14.Underdrive pullies.
15.CAmGEARs
16.Intercooler
17.Plug Wires
18New headgasket
19.Pistions
20.Rods
21.Forged Valves
22.Valve Springs