Why does everyone hate Mike Jones?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Evasive said:
i dunno

i always used to think all rap/hip-hop sounded the same and sucked

but when i heard flossin, it was the first rap sound that i liked, then i increased my taste of rap music by listening to more and more
well evasive, good to hear that he got you into hip-hop and that's the thing

the thing is, everybody got their own opinion on music or music of different artists that make, ya see....if everybody hates him, that doesn't mean you should hate him too. It's just whatever.

Thing is, everything in hip hop does not sound same. There are many different genres in hip-hop. Crunk, hyphy, hardcore rap, gangsta rap, etc. Hope I educated you well enough, lol

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
SO MUCH HATE AND NEGATIVITY DIRECTED TOWARD ONE PERSON...
FROM SO MANY....

PERSONALLY, I WOULDN'T CARE TO HOLD A CONVO WITH A PERSON TELLIN ME WHY HE HATES A PARTICULAR ARTIST...that is just fuccin retarded.

D-Locc movin >>>FORWARD...and "down talk" ain't on the agenda...
but thats just me-

Feb 22, 2006
Mike Jones sold lots of albums before he became mainstream. he wasnt just given a million dollars and a grill he earned i underground. lots of the south actually buy albums unlike everywhere else thats why they sell just like mike jones did. i personally don't care for most of his music but he has a few songs and verses i like. i dont hate him but hes definantly not one of my favorite rappers.

May 20, 2006
I was personally converted to being a "Hip-Hop Fiend" when pops brought home the Sugar Hill Gang and I was finally allowed to touch the stereo. Throughout the 26 years I've been a conniseur of rap music, I have to say that Mike Jones is one of the easiest rappers to not particularly like. I never use the word hate, it's not in my vocabulary when speaking on my own feelings or opinions. But having an appreciation for such architects of rap as, Rakim, KRS-One, LL Cool J, Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, Scarface, Ice Cube, E-40, Jay-Z, Nas, and other true M.C.'s Mike Jones is not an artist that gives you that natural high of rushing to the record store to invest your money on a piece of art that will always retain personal value to you.

Feb 8, 2003
All Im trying to findout is How can you hate someone that you never met, talked to or hung with? Its alright to not like someone music or whatever they do but to say you hate them is some bullshit

Apr 20, 2005
Everybody from the south raps about the same shit. If it aint about a hoe givin u money and shakin that ass, then its about havin cadillacs and old schools with big rims and having a disco ball grill a nice watch and a nice chain. Who cares. The music is fun though. They dont give a shit about rap. Its just an easier way of makin money than it is selling drugs. If i was a rapper i would rap about the same shit. Plus i'd wear all fake jewelry too. If ur rich, mutherfuckers will think they're real anyway. G4$

Feb 22, 2006
8FIVE8 said:
Everybody from the south raps about the same shit. If it aint about a hoe givin u money and shakin that ass, then its about havin cadillacs and old schools with big rims and having a disco ball grill a nice watch and a nice chain. Who cares. The music is fun though. They dont give a shit about rap. Its just an easier way of makin money than it is selling drugs. If i was a rapper i would rap about the same shit. Plus i'd wear all fake jewelry too. If ur rich, mutherfuckers will think they're real anyway. G4$
thats some funny shit but its true. but everyone from everywhere raps about mostly the same shit. drugs, bitches, cars, and money

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Kinda funny, but Mike Jones converted me to hiphop...

Then i started looking for more artists,
now I listen to Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Bun B, Pimp C, Chamillionaire, T.I., Do or Die, and more.

Without mike jones, this would have never happened.

now I listen to Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Bun B, Pimp C, Chamillionaire, T.I., Do or Die, and more.

Evasive = mike jones ahahahahhahaha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
UGT said:

Evasive = mike jones ahahahahhahaha
Ummm okay...

You are on that shit again huh UGT?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
8FIVE8 said:

wrong..