Why does everyone hate Mike Jones?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2006
I delievered a pizza to Mike Jones at a hotel one night. He seemed pretty high and maybe a little stupid, but he is a good tipper, so i got respect for him. Not a big fan of his verses though.

Mar 1, 2006
The funny things is....I originally got into screwed music when I heard "My Mind Went Blank" by DJ Screw and Point Blank on Master P's "Down South Hustler's" compilation...I bought as much DJ Screw as I could find out here in cali at the time (96-97) as well as a lot of other Southern artists. I kind of lost interest in rap in general for a long time, and happened to pick up Mike Jones' album in the used section last year when I noticed it had a "screwed and chopped" version. Ever since then I have been back into screwed music and have bought every recent release and as many old releases as I can find....Its ironic that Master P and Mike Jones are responsible for me being a fan of "screwed" music today.....