Why do you smoke weed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
cuz i try to be cool lol nah i dont smoke all the time jus to chill and it helps me sleep but i dont realy need it to chill cuz im a chilled person any way but i still nedd to smoke bud to bring me back to reality cuz i do sum dumb stuff if dont smoke at least twice a week
might sound dumb but that just my point of view

cuz ill do sum shit or say sumpthin 2 sum 1 then i get high and reminse bout it and think how dumb it was or ingnorant lol but on the real that s only for a sec cuz then i realize how i dont realy giv a fuck ..
________
SexyBlueEyes

Apr 26, 2002
When I first started i'd just get happy and laugh at shit, but like you said triplegold..I had to quit for a year and then when I started again it wasn't anything like it used to be, I also noticed weed makes me real jittery and everything that comes out of my mouth sounds hella stupid when i'm high.

May 13, 2002
www.elephantsize.com
BIG J said:
It helps me relax when I get really Frustrated and Angry about shit like how work sucks so much. but it really just loosens me up a lot. If I never Smoked weed I would be a really tense person without it. And I'd Probably have a an ulcer
or anxity attacks or a heart attack. im a realy intense person, and i need weed to chill me the fuck out. and if i dont smoke all day, i wont have an appetite.

May 3, 2002
I haven't smoked in a while, but I used to want to smoke because marijuana slows you down. By slowing you down, you become conscience. You become aware of your actions and how they affect you and those around you.
This doesn't work for all because some people can't control themselves when they're high (the child in them comes out, they get in a laughing/stupid mood, they want to go to sleep, etc.)