Why do you smoke weed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
im a chilling person. and i can be a way more chillen person !
and its always around me for free! but .....
been clean since oct 9. 2001 because of federal probation! still got another 2 years and a month left 2 go. but i mite as well quit. since my mind is clearer without it.. i lost the laziness i use 2 always have.

Apr 26, 2002
It seems to have the opposite of mind relaxation/relief for me...if anything problems seem worse then they actually are when i'm high, either that or they really are that bad and when i'm sober I dont even trip on em....as for me alcohol is my relaxation/relief.

Apr 25, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
It seems to have the opposite of mind relaxation/relief for me...if anything problems seem worse then they actually are when i'm high, either that or they really are that bad and when i'm sober I dont even trip on em....as for me alcohol is my relaxation/relief.
I feel you. I get a noid ass feelin when I smoke.. I never got it before but I quit for a good 4-5 months then started again and it aint never been the same again..im thinkin about quittin 4 good

Apr 26, 2002
It helps me relax when I get really Frustrated and Angry about shit like how work sucks so much. but it really just loosens me up a lot. If I never Smoked weed I would be a really tense person without it. And I'd Probably have a an ulcer

Sep 19, 2002
JUSSBEBLAZIN

Personally, I'm used to blazin on the daily, however, I am currently trying to remain sober during the weekdays, that is, up until Friday night. So it's Monday, and I'm about to get off work and FUCK, it would be way better to smoke some of that chronic shit, be high, stoned, yah know. But my whole thing is I'm trying to get shit done in my life, and to do those things I gots to be on top of my game, clear-minded and all. And some will say, just smoke @ night, after you be workin/studying. I wake up and I'll still feel like a stoner, and that shit ain't workin out. So I don't need any advice, or anything, I'm just posting this shit up
'CUZ I CAN NIGGA!