WHY DO FOLKS HATE ON NELLY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
like i said b4. its nuthin wrong wit not likin an artist. but to say hoe shit like he's a faggot and i hate him is pointless. like jay-z said " damn lil man im jus tryn do me if ya records 2 mil im jus tryna do 3- can i live. people hate on anybody major thesedays and its that same crab mentality that keeps artist down today. and mf in the bay alwayz complainin about blowin up. but as soon as a nigga doez" oh that nigga iz holly wood, he sold out" so its a catch 22 situation. if u blow like 2 mil plat status your ghetto pass gets revoked? fuck that. bottom like haters com in all shapes and sizes. and the worst haters are those who are too scared to admit that they are haters and jealous. JEALOSY IS A FEMALE TRAIT.!! I REPEAT JEALOSY IS A FEMALE TRAIT> its the same when a nigga is ridin clean in a car. a nigga can have a hot as maro' or escalade and a group of niggaz who happen to be wakin' are like aww who does this nigga think he is" my cousin shit iz way hotter that his. its shit like that that goes hand in hand wit sayin shit like nellys a fag and i hate him. like i said it aint nuthin wrong wit not feelin an artist. but to say i hope he never makes it and all the people that support him are foul too is definately some hatin.

Apr 25, 2002
anybody that hate on another cat and don't even know him is just jealous. you can dislike the muthafuckas music all you want, but where the fuck yall come off callin muthafuckas bitches and faggots when yall ain't even know em. talkin bout they ain't real just cuz the muthafuckas got bookoo dollaz and ain't strugglin no more. yall act like you grew up and ran the streets with them. all yall that talk shit about folks you don't know is some bitches for thinkin and actin like some bitches. and naw i ain't no nelly fan so i ain't tryin to defend the muthafucka i just see a whole lotta hatin goin on and it irritates the fuck outta me.

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
JReezelle said:
anybody that hate on another cat and don't even know him is just jealous. you can dislike the muthafuckas music all you want, but where the fuck yall come off callin muthafuckas bitches and faggots when yall ain't even know em. talkin bout they ain't real just cuz the muthafuckas got bookoo dollaz and ain't strugglin no more. yall act like you grew up and ran the streets with them. all yall that talk shit about folks you don't know is some bitches for thinkin and actin like some bitches. and naw i ain't no nelly fan so i ain't tryin to defend the muthafucka i just see a whole lotta hatin goin on and it irritates the fuck outta me.
you know i dont like many a type of music... for example i was over at my parents for fathers day and my mom was listin to some elton john, i dont like it, but she gave me some history about him - and i respect him for what he did and accomplished musicaly....

now with nelly, i personaly dont own any whole nelly cds, just singles for when i DJ, and ill tell you those tracks get the girls dancin... i enjoy the ass shakin and such, so i got hella respect for nelly, i was at a club this weekend and the new nelly track "hot in here" came on and all the folks rushed the dance floor - thats why i put it in my mix, it reminds me of summer, and it got appeal... maybe not appeal to all, but i thank nelly for that track and gettin to see all that ass at the club!

Apr 25, 2002
For folks hatin on Nelly...................and u ain't from the STL shut the fucc up with the nonsense, yall don't understand how my hood gets down ...we swang , we bang, we pull rank, we make bank...........

Any questions?????????????????????????????

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
LOL

Boss, if that comment was directed at me....

I am in the Bay, born and raised, and so far I've lasted 20 years!!

I didn't say EVERYBODY in the bay is a hater...I said THE BAY HAS A SHITLOAD OF HATERS...that's real. I've lived here my whole life, and I've seen it my whole life...don't try to twist what I say around to try and make me look bad...

If that comment was not directed at me, just disregard this post...

May 16, 2002
~

I THINK EVERYBODY KEEPS FORGETTIN' THAT IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAPER!!! NELLY'S COO~~HE AINT THE BEST RAPPER IN THE WORLD, BUT HE'S DOING HIS THANG. 2ME A CROSSOVER OR A SELLOUT IS SOMEONE WHO MAKES ALBUMS 2 APPEASE THE WHITE RACE JUST 2 SELL ALBUMS, BUT IF YOURE DOING YOUR THANG & A WHITE/POP GROUP WANTS YOU 2 BE FEATURED ON THEIR STUFF BECAUSE YOU KRACKIN & THEY WANT 2 BREAK BREAD---I DON'T CONSIDER THAT 2 BE A SELLOUT----THAT'S PAPER CHASIN' & I SHO WOULDNT BE DISCRIMINATIN LOOT!!:cool:

May 26, 2002
I see a lot of fools on this posts seems to think the all mighty dollars gives you respect..Well let me ask a question..if someone paid you a cool mill to suck his dick and you did it, would you still have respect even though you got a mill ticket in the bank?
End point..Money dont mean shit...(well it does mean something) and just because someone has 20 mill in the bank I am supposed to bow down....I bow down to no one....

May 10, 2002
5 reasons i dont like nelly:

1. I don't like it when people get singing fast confused with rap.
2. He can't sing, or rap - he has nurserey ass rhymes.
3. He wears a gay ass band-aid on his face
4. He fucks wit n'sync
5. He is soft

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
senatorOFdaYAE said:
1st off nelly is dope to me..you think he gos into the studio thinking im going make this comercial ass single?the term pop comes from popular..the radio and tv blows dude up so high then you go pop right?eminem is pop as well hell dr dre is pop and jay z is pop because they all pushed over 5 million albums.oh yes the king of pop tupac because he pushed over 9 million albums as well as big.there all over the radio and all over tv and every teenie bopper out there owns there albums..every white teen ager was seen at the up in smoke tour as well.thats what it about right your pop once you get the white surburban kids to buy your music correct?you think these rappers are happing selling 25k units?come on dawg give me a fucking break..do you not think if nysnc would go to dre dog,mac mall,mac dre,bro lynch,c-bo,yuck mouth all the bay area rappers and say heres 50 grand get on this remix called my girlfriend they would nt do it?do you really think justin timberlake will be on there just to gain a few more sales?nelly did nt need to put anybody on that record at this point in time in his career.he put dude on his album because dude can sing and he wanted to be diffrent.maybe he fits the part for the song...and the whole number 1 thing is because at the time he just sold 8 million albums did the supper bowl and did 2 tours..yeah at that point in time why would nt you feel like your #1 right then and there???dude raps is simple but shit 90% of rap music is simple...like dude said you dont need to give me my props just give me my yachts keep my fans comming in flocks can you top the supper bowl?keep your mouth on lock!!!!!im cocky on record but im humble in real life!!! real spit cat cool in person from the times ive seen him... oh shit rick rock just finished a dr dre track,3 for bone,and 1 for will smith damn my dude just went pop!!!!!

MAN I AM LUVIN THAT SENATOR.

PR.