WHY DO FOLKS HATE ON NELLY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
senator, you are so right mayne!
jayo, no offenese to him, but he didn't do SHIT for my city mayne...half the people that know jayo don't even know he is from here...
as for nelly, i don't care for his music, and it makes me sick to hear his shit, cuz i can't stand it...but as a person i respect him to the FULLEST..he is a very humble person, and he knows he can fall off at anytime...most of these commercial cats think they major, but nelly knows how the game is, thats why i respect nelly...plus he's makin his money too

May 22, 2002
Ra$an said:

as for nelly, i don't care for his music, and it makes me sick to hear his shit, cuz i can't stand it...but as a person i respect him to the FULLEST..he is a very humble person, and he knows he can fall off at anytime...most of these commercial cats think they major, but nelly knows how the game is, thats why i respect nelly...plus he's makin his money too
right on dog

and most people dont know nelly used to hustle and sell dope like any other hood homie on the streets....most of yall cant even compare....just cause u dont like his music, dont disrespect him

May 13, 2002
If yall hate nelly so much you must really hate the cash money boys cause they got ZERO lyrics and just some dumbass catchy tunes that give me a headache.

Apr 25, 2002
LIKE MOST MAINSTREAM ARTISTS, NELLY PUTS OUT ALBUMS FOR MONEY AND NOTHING BUT. ESPECIALLY SINCE HIS FIRST ONE WENT PLATINUM WITH NO BIG GUEST APPEARENCES AND ALOT OF HARD WORK, NOW HIS SECOND ALBUM HAS NSYNC ON IT, AND GARUNTEED HE DIDN'T SPEND HALF THE TIME OR EFFORT ON THIS ONE CAUSE HE KNOWS HE CAN GO PLATINUM AGAIN AND AGAIN. AND E-40 IS TRYNA GO MAINSTREAM TOO, PUTTIN FAB ON HIS SHIT. THAT SHITS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ATLEAST HALF HIS FANS. THERE'S ATLEAST 100 GOOD FUCKIN BAY RAPPERS E-40 AIN'T DONE SHIT WITH, BUT SINCE FAB IS HOT HE GOTS TO BE ON HIS ALBUM. BUT THEN AGAIN NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS PERFECT AND THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT (ESPECIALLY WITH MUSIC).

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
@ BOSS

BOSS, you damn right I'm respectin' homie cause he makin his money...I respect any muhfucka that's gettin his paper, 'cause believe it or not, that's what the world is about these days pimp. I ain't makin' the bank Nelly is, but someday I want to make that shit, damn right. I'm sorry dawg, but somebody need to get paid in this muhfucka...

And yes, you right...money don't make you a boss, the mob makes you a boss. So I have a question fo' you, do you respect these muthafuckaz out here callin' themselves DON'S when they ass ain't even Italian?? That's an Italian Mob boss...if you only 99% Italian, you can't be a fuckin DON!! So, if you got respect for these cats out here callin' themselves DON'S, and fuckin' BOSSES, you got the game flipped homie. That's like me callin' myself Wayne Newton playa...so where's ya respect @?

May 2, 2002
since when does an opinion become 'REAL TALK!!!!!!' ? i'm sick of that phrase... .

i dont like nellys music, but i agree with a few of you... he is a good entertainer, and he's gettin paid, so good for him. isnt that the reason we are all here, to get money? i know i personally want to make as much money and get as much shit as i can before i kill over.. . i hope nelly keeps doin his thing.

@BOSS, snap out of it dogg .. .

@senator, your post was well put.. .

bw

May 9, 2002
snap outta what u faggot? i listen to shit where i wanna hear what the motherfucker is sayin i could give a squirt of piss about what the fuck bitch ass nelly has to say about anything. shit i hope he makes a billion dollars that dont mean i gotta respect him. i look at him as a bitch that makes bitch made music for bitch made fucks like y'all. its gettin hott in herre? come on man i could go without hearin that garbage. and real talk is real talk u faggot u gotta have game to understand

May 13, 2002
your right real talk is real talk but i aint hearing any of that out of you. you gettin all angry about nelly makes me think you just jealous of the man, cause you out here callin all us bitches now.

May 9, 2002
naw this is b.a.r.t bay area rap talk. not suposed to be about shit like nelly whats next a post about n'sync? and u dont know me or shit about me so keep yo mouth shut

May 13, 2002
lol...... i feel you bro but I didn't start this thread and if it's not something you want to talk about on b.a.r.t. you don't have to post on it.

May 9, 2002
it aint that big a deal and i aint cryin. its my opion that nelly is a bitch and if a motherfucker dont like it tough shit eat a dick. if u wanna suport bullshit like nelly go ahead but i'm into real shit not packaged pop garbage. and if u like nelly i know for a fact u got some bitch in yo blood

E

EAST_BAY_G

I hate on Nelly because he's fuckin' gay. He's nothing special to me. He did a song with NSync. Come on now. And so what if he's got money, fame and girls so do a lot of other rappers. That don't make him special. FUCK NELLY!

Jun 16, 2002
any rapper that goes major gets hated on but like nelly says in midwest thang "u gone sold out, ya damn right" he wants to get paid u cant blaim someone for catoring their style to fit mainstream if it pays

May 13, 2002
exactly, i have never bought a nelly album and i never will cause i am not into that club rap but i still give him props for doing his thing and i sure as fuck aint gonna clown anyone who does like him.

whatever.....this is tired

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
@BOSS

@ Boss...if you want to hear REAL shit, then you might as well stop listening to most rap music...because like I said in my last post, ain't none of these rappers DON'S, or BOSSES, or GOTTI'S, or CORLEONE'S...and they ain't in no MAFIA...you should know this, because if they were, the first rule in that shit, is to keep ya mouth shut...

If you want to go off on ONE man because he's fake, you gotta go off on all of 'em playa, because MOST rappers ain't spittin' real shit these days...and it starts there...The street cats should stick to the street shit, and leave the mafia shit to the mafia....plain and simple...